I went for holiday on 18th of September came back on 25th of September... The hotel is really nice, huge lounge with bar with wifi, amazing swimming area with two swimming pools and little bar. The hotel is spotless with cleaners everywhere. I booked all-inclusive holiday, The food was really good everyday something different never had the same food twice, buffet plus fresh made Moroccan pancakes and omelettes for breakfast, big choice on lunch and dinner buffet plus fresh made pasta (you can choose all your favourite ingredients) and pizza. Once per week you will recieve the invitation to tajine restaurant by the hotel. With traditional Moroccan food starters, main and dessert. Moroccan beers, wines, spirits amazing cocktails available from 10am till midnight and no alcoholic drinks 24h. The biggest attraction of the hotel is animation team! Yassine, Yassir and Amine, three always happy, very friendly, funny guys guarantee fab time everyday, trying to include everyone in the activities - stretching in the morning, aqua gym before lunch and dancing in the evening! They will teach you all funny dance steps. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Room was very clean, good size bathroom and balcony. There is television, fridge and safe in the room. privet beach with nice comfy sun beds by the ocean five min from the hotel, so you don't have to worry about locals trying to sell everything, they're not allowed to come to hotel's part of the beach which I found very helpful. Hotel is allocated in the central part of agadir. You have a walking distance to marina with nice shops and its quick and easy to get to all important places by taxi. The entertainment in the evenings in the lounge is cool, different every night, belly dancing, Moroccan folk, magician etc.. I spent a wonderful holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a prestigious place in the city centre of Agadir, facing the bay and its beautiful fine sand beach that stretches as far as the eye can see, warmed by the sun of Agadir and close to the medina and few kilometers only from the Dunes golf. The Royal Mirage Agadir is home to well-equipped rooms with Moroccan decor and a balcony or terrace overlooking the sea, or pool. This property offers recreational facilities like a fully equipped fitness center, and an outdoor pool with an adjoining pool for children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Mirage Agadir Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Albatros Agadir Hotel Agadir
- Royal Mirage Hotel Agadir
- Agadir Royal Mirage Hotel