$272
$123
  • Breakfast included
$178
$130
Atlantic Palace Agadir(Agadir)(Great Value!)
$125
Sofitel
$158
$153
4,452 results
All reviewskrystal restaurantbranded drinkspool areajack danielsassistant managermain restauranta la carte restaurantsmini barswim up barbar stafffantastic hotelevening entertainmentlunch restaurantgreat holidayanimation teamplenty of sunbedsspecialist restaurants
Reviewed August 21, 2017

This is our second visit to this amazing hotel and once again they didn't disappoint, All staff friendly and couldn't do enough for you, rooms spacious extremely clean, food amazing something for everyone.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone and will definitely be going back again.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Shacklou
Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

I'm not one to normally write reviews however when a place goes above and beyond expectations I feel the need to!

On the way to tikida palace you pass the other riu hotels which look more and more impressive the further you go, until you get to the palace, and that it is!

We were greeted with cocktails upon check-in and our bags were taken straight off us with no fuss.

I travelled with my girlfriend and we were blown away from the start, the staff are so helpful and kind, with us quickly getting to know nearly all members (to the point of them saving our table, having drinks already out etc). It's hard to describe how well we were treated.

I've been on many 5* all inclusive holidays and normally the food is good but by the end of your time the variety dries up and it gets a bit repetitive, but with the help of the restaurants and exclusive buffet nights, we never got bored! And the lunch bar was also good, especially for keeping you full till tea.

I would recommend to definitely try the fusion restaurant, it was amazing!

Drinks wise, the palace definitely showed it was one above the rest, with a 24hr main bar, fully stocked free mini bar, and fully trained bar staff who were happy to make cocktails upon request that weren't on the menu!

Outside the hotel the beach was very nice but as it's morocco, there are obviously people trying to get you're attention to sell you things, wasn't too much of an issue but my girlfriend sometimes got nervous if we walked out at night.

We also know people who have gone to other hotels after the riu and regretted it, saying they were no where close to what they got at the riu palace.

All in all, we had an amazing time! We went at the end of June/early July and the weather was perfect, as morocco can sometimes be unbearable late July/early august when it reaches 40+ degrees.

Really couldn't recommend this hotel enough! Now on to try out their other palaces, hopefully Aruba! (If I have the money)

Thanks riu! :)

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Samj95
Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

I visited agadir for the first time end of July/beginning of august with my family. The hotel was amazing,exactly what the pictures had shown us. The entertainment was okay,the live band was the best there was. The holiday reps who were around the pool were so lovely and always up for a chat, trying to get us involved with the activities and if you said no thanks, they would leave you alone. The bar staff were very friendly. Everybody seems to complain about the weather on reviews but the hotel can't do anything about it. Most mornings it was cloudy and foggy but once the sun came through it was lovely! We had some very good days with temperatures going up to 41/42 degrees. We went on the dune buggies for the morning which was very good, it was nice to experience something outside of the hotel and if you're into quad bikes or dune buggies then I would recommend going on this trip. I loved this holiday and I would definitely recommend this hotel and I would definitely come back

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Megan L
Reviewed August 16, 2017

Stayed here for 2 weeks at the end of July/beginning of July. It was very busy with lots of Moroccan and European children who had already broken up for the summer holidays. The food was good. Room a nice size. The main problems were trying to get a sunbed and the level of noise from kids and from people playing their music at the pool too loudly. If like me, you want a quiet, relaxing holiday then you either have to go when all kids are still at school or go to an adult only hotel. For this reason I would not return.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

It's my forth day here in agadir and my high standards for this "5 star" hotel have not been met. The hotel looks stunning and is very well decorated however I have many doubts of how this could be 5 star. Firstly, the room walls are very thin and sitting in our room at the moment we can here everyone around us. Secondly, last night at around 4 am a fire alarm was set off by someone smoking and luckily there was no fire because neither me or my sister was woken by this as it was very quiet my dad had to come in and wake us up. Also the food has come as a disappointment, I can be picky with hotel food but the restaurants are very busy here and it's very hard to get a clean table especially at lunch time. Many reviews state the weather is not great in August however as a family we enjoy it as the mornings are cloudy so the kids can swim in the pool without getting burnt. However I do advise to wear suncream at all times as there are many red people walking round here. The service is not as good as I except, language is the main problem. Not to their fault but the workers here don't tend to speak English which makes it hard to communicate. This is a good hotel however I would not come back.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Allannah P
RiuHotelsandResorts, Online Reputation Manager at Hotel Riu Palace Tikida Agadir, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2017

Dear guest,

Many thanks for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate the opportunity to respond.

We are committed to provide excellent quality of our products and services to our guests. We regret to read that you have left our hotel with an opposite idea in your mind. We have sent your comments to the respective heads of departments involved and actions would be taken to address all your concerns.

We hope you will choose to visit us again, and give us a chance to demonstrate the high standards of guest service that are typical at our resorts.

With our best wishes we remain,

Hotel Riu Palace Tikida Agadir