$231
$213
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
Atlantic Palace Agadir(Agadir)(Great Value!)
$84
$74
$61
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $69/night.

$131
$67
  • Breakfast included
$109
$93
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$76
$71
Savings alert! 59% below average rates

The price you found is 59% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

Argana Hotel(Agadir)
$66
$31
bedfinder
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of $54/night.

$148
$103
Priceline
1,652 results
All reviewsprestige suitebose sound systemmaintenance issuesprivate beachstylish roomspool areaturn down servicedirect access to the beachbreakfast servicelarge poolmini barpool staffhotel is beautifulsofitel agadirmoroccan teaseparate toiletspecial thanks
Reviewed February 10, 2013

The staff are very helpful, especially the pool attendants, namely yacine, pool supervisor. Boujemzz pool butler, very helpful and very attentive, nothing was too much trouble! Poolside food is overpriced at twenty for a burger and water.

Breakfast buffet is par excellance, huge choice of hot and cold dishes. Breakfast staff in need of more training, need to have more waiting staff that speak, or at least understand english. As my french is not at all good. The tea and coffee station must be a long way from the dining room, as it takes a while to be served, we thought they had gone to marrekesh for it.

We were lucky enough to be upgraded to a beautiful suite. Very luxuries, great views, excellent quality bedding and a extremely comfortable bed. Fresh bottled water on a daily basis, complementary, mini fridge also had coke, juices etc all gratis

Evening entertainment is a singer in the bar area, singer finishes by 11:30 with the bar closing shortly afterwards. Lacks ambiance/atmosphere gods waiting room!!

If you wish to dine out of the hotel we can recommend le quis at the marina, has great live music and excellent food at thirty pounds for an decent sized sole and half a bottle of good local wine called sahari reserve red or white, both very nice.

Petit red taxi always ask the cost before setting off, should cost 30 mad to marina from sofitel.

Spa is lovely, pricey but good for hair and nails. Seawater bath area is free to use when paying for a treatment.

All in all, great hotel, great staff, and as arnie would say " we'll be back"!!!!!!!
Thank you to eduardo for all his charming help and to mr white, the pool manager for being soooo good looking

Sue and christina
Ise of man

Room Tip: Not on the side of the closed sofitel, as building work is going on as a referb next door to the sofitel therassa sea and spa.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Sofitel_12, Manager at Hotel Sofitel Agadir Thalassa Sea & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comment on Tripadvisor.

We are happy to read that you enjoyed the atmosphere of the hotel, the suites, the Thalassotherapy Institute as well as the service provided by our Ambassadors.

We hope to welcome you back soon to the Sofitel Agadir Thalassa Sea & Spa.

Kind regards,

Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

This week away was my Christmas gift from my partner, he wanted to give me some time and space to relax in the sun.
Sofitel did exactly that, from the moment we arrived and was offered hot towels, pappeint tea to refresh, to our first time round the pool where Yasmin the pool supervisor came over and welcomed us, and his team just were perfect in everyway, we didn't need to lift a finger, they were so attentive to our every needs. The private area on the beach offered a comfortable beach experience with luxurious beds available, towels provided and an incredible sea view.
We had a standard room, but again beautiful decor, really chic and extravagant, a double shower with delicious smelling gels and creams provided every day.
We paid a supplement to have dinner in the a la carte restaurant on our last night and was delighted with the ambiance and the quality of the meal , the 9 hour slow cooked lamb melted in my mouth and the puddings were a work of art.
If there was any negative comments at all, I think that the service in the buffet restaurant was a little inconsistent , the manager was delightful but it could be slow and the waiters could be forgetful, but in the scheme of things it was minor really, the good was great quality there was plenty of variety for meat, fish or veggies, I had a really spectacular pizza one night, freshly prepared in front of me.
I would really recommend this hotel and we would go back again

• Stayed: February 2013
Sofitel_12, Manager at Hotel Sofitel Agadir Thalassa Sea & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2013

Dear Madame,

Thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor and for choosing our hotel to escape from the cold European winter.

We were very pleased to read that you fully enjoyed your stay, from the check in to the pool butler service, from the quality of food to the comfort of the room.

On behalf of all of us, a special thank you for recommending our hotel.

We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back to the Sofitel Agadir Thalassa Sea and Spa next year.

Kind regard,

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Just returned from a week's stay at the Thalassa Sea and Spa on the occasion of my wife's birthday and would like to thank all at the hotel for a fabulous stay. The hotel and facilities are stunning and the staff are all friendly and helpful. Yes, we did have to wait for morning coffee on a couple of occasions but this was a minor niggle and more than offset by the luxury surroundings and kindness of the staff. On the day of my wife's birthday a special cake and gifts were brought to our room and she was thrilled. Because we had been relocated from the Royal we were upgraded to a luxury suite and this was absolutely stunning. I really think some of the few negative comments I have seen are quite churlish and wonder if some people are ever pleased. A special thanks to Cyril, the restaurant manager, the lovely breakfast baguette lady and omelette chef.

Room Tip: Southwest facing over pool or ocean view
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PeteandCaro1975
Sofitel_12, Manager at Hotel Sofitel Agadir Thalassa Sea & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor and for choosing our hotel to celebrate such a special occasion.

We are very pleased to read that you enjoyed the comfort of our Prestige Suite, as well as the service of our Ambassadors.

A special thank you for recognizing the hard work of our food and beverage team, led by Cyril.

On behalf of all of us, I hope to welcome you back to the Sofitel Agadir Thalassa Sea & Spa in the near future.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed February 7, 2013

We were a party of 4, being led by some Moroccan colleagues on a business tour of the area. I think they wanted to 'show off' the Sofitel, as it certainly has a stunning look from outside and some amazing fit-outs throughout.

However the over-riding memory I have from this hotel was poor service. It was below what one would expect in most 3* hotels and above, but unforgivable in a high-end Sofitel.

I waited about 40 minutes for my bag to be delivered to my room after check-in, then went and got it from the cart in the lobby, where we left it. I was a bit surprised when I was allowed to remove the bag from the cart without being asked for any ID etc. I note others have commented on bags not being delivered to their rooms in a timely fashion.

The nadir is at the restaurant. When 2 of us appeared at the Market restaurant to be seated for dinner, we were simply ignored. Why? I can't imagine. Eventually we intercepted one of the staff whizzing by and we were seated, and asked for some drinks. When they, or anyone else hadn't appeared in 10 minutes we again got up and asked someone. Fortunately it was a young lady who actaully seemed to do most of the work. The guys it appeared were just drones - good for clearing plates etc, but not capable of any order taking or delivery.

The buffet meal itself was OK.

Same the next morning for breakfast. Staff seemed amazed when I asked if we could be seated. The range offered was just OK. I have experienced much better breakfast buffets elsewhere.

The Spa is a feature of this hotel - yet when I called to book a treatment, 2 calls went unanswered and the third was dealt with rather briskly.

I also enquired at the front desk if a (paid) car could be organised for me for an hour tour of the city later in the morning. This seemed to cause consternation. About 3 people were consulted about this request whereupon one of the doormen got some keys and said he would drive me. I noted that I would like to book for later, and they then said "OK, come back later." The drive/tour itself was very good, but I don't see why such a request should apparently be taken as something out of the ordinary.

As some-one else mentioned, there is no desk in the rooms (or mine at least). I note the manager's reason was that they want people to toally relax. Fair enough, but nearly everyone uses phones than need charging, ipads etc. I had to charge my devices on the floor.

Great hotel, but staff are woefully under-trained, from the front desk onwards and especially in the Market restaurant. If service is impotant to you, you may wish to look elsewhere.

I note the manager reads these reviews and often makes comments, which is good. Sir, have you noticed so many comments about bad service, over months here?

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Michael076
Sofitel_12, Manager at Hotel Sofitel Agadir Thalassa Sea & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you for sharing your review on Tripadvisor.

At Sofitel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

It is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I am currently staying at the Sofitel Thalassa, and i would recommand it to anyone looking for a restful break.
The hotel is new, and the staff very young and friendly.
Rooms are well kept and clean.We have a room on the second floor, and it is very comfortable.
I have tried the buffet restaurant and can say that anyone can find something tasteful to eat.
The Spa is beautiful, the gym well equipped and we really enjoy the heated swimming pool.
For sure we will come back to the Sofitel Thalassa if back to Agadir.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Larry P
Sofitel_12, Manager at Hotel Sofitel Agadir Thalassa Sea & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank your for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Sofitel Agadir Thalassa Sea & Spa.

We are very pleased to read your positive feedback and we will definetely share it with the team.

We wish you a wonderful end of your stay and a very safe journey.

Kindest regards,