“consistently good”

Ranked #36 of 293 Restaurants in Agadir
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Delicious food, very reasonable prices, professional friendly staff. I ate there with my daughter on 4 occasions while on a week holiday in Agadir. Every dish was delicious and at 8€ for a delicious serloin perfectly cooked who can ask for more. Location is as good as it gets too. The service is the best in Agadir, I can highly recommend this place to any Europeans visiting Agadir. I will be going there for lunch today to try something different from their extensive menu.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

We stayed in Agadir for four days. Went to this place on recomendation of a friend, and returned every day! The best lobster, fresh king prawns, fish...and the best service! A must go restaurant if you are in agadir! Assad and Larissa are the best Hoste and satisfacción si guaranteed

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I loved this bar/restaurant. Food was excellent and the staff were funny, friendly and helpful. One waiter gave me roses every time I visited even though I was with my husband lol. They remembered us and our usual drinks orders and spoke excellent english.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

We had picked this restaurant out from trip advisor and came across it one afternoon and had a quick lunch there. We enjoyed the food, atmosphere and location so much we returned for dinner on our last night. I was concerend we might be a bit cold going after dark but there were huge braziers with charcoal burning to keep the customers warm. We were well looked after by Haj and both had tagines, fish & chicken. They were without doubt the best tagines we had ever eaten, just amazing. Highly recommend this and very reasonable price too.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

loved this restaurant - we ate here twice. They do great tagines and fish. the entertainment here is also excellent and adds to the enjoyment of the evening. def recommend it.