“Hilton Alger”

Hilton Alger
Ranked #14 of 27 Hotels in Algiers
“Hilton Alger”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I have been staying at the Hilton Alger for many years, i will definately coming back again. Nice room and clean bathroom with all amenities. Well done to the Hilton Team. I have already recommended to my friends and family.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

2 Thank Adnane H
amirouche a, Manager at Hilton Alger, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Dear Sir,

At first I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a comment, following your recent stay at Hilton Alger.

I have noted your comments with great interest and I hope to have another opportunity to welcome you in our hotel.

Best Regards

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Nitra, Slovakia
Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

Spent few nights in 2011 and hotel was good and tried to keep standard even not 5 stars. I stayed again in 10/2013 and I felt much degradation of the hotel. It needs refurbishment very urgently.
- I've got used and not cleaned room - replaced immediately after claim
- Soft drinks in the minibar are free - that is what personal at reception says. Unfortunately I found only 1 bottle of mineral water there :-)
- 290€ is the standard rate I was supposed to pay. Additional bill for breakfast 17€ and another 1€ for drinks during the breakfast sounds like provocation. Doesn't it?
- Meeting room we held meeting in just needed full refurbishment

Conclusion: Not a Hilton standard at all, but unfortunately there is not too much alternatives in Algiers. Definitely not a value for money.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Andrej H
Dear Sir,

Any comments from you is appreciated, as it allows us to improve the quality of services that we offer to our guests.

Tangier, Morocco
Reviewed October 7, 2013

average service quality is very good but the price is a little bit expensive comparing to other hilton Hotels; For the rooms and cleaniness hilton always maintain an exellant standard; The location is good if you are plannining to travel via airport , there is also a commercial center 3 min by Taxi The Hotel is located far from city center could be also a good assembly point for emergency preparedness in case of evacuation from the country

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Nice room and excellent service with a lot of choices to eat out. Not far from the international airport and city center. the International stansdard as it's best. I will definately will come back one day.

1 Thank Sabrina B

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I would like to thank all personnel of Hilton Algiers for their commitment and professional service. The hotel is very well located and the view to the Mediterranean see is overwhelming. The rooms are clean and the breakfast is a mixture of traditional and modern Algerian specialities.

1 Thank Mustapha O
Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience. I am happy you enjoyed your stay.
and i informe you that your comments will be shared with our staff.

Please do not hesitate to contact as for your next stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Padua, Italy
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I was in the hotel for business. Hotel looks a little bit old but services are ok. Wi-fi is very good, both in rooms and lobby. Restaurants are average, both in quality and price. Breakfast gives big variety but qualityis not very high. I paid standard price (280 eur/night) definetely too much.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

amirouche a, Manager at Hilton Alger, responded to this review, September 19, 2013

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Already received a good service at this Hotel, ambiance, personnel, the booking of rooms, the assistance if necessary, the transportation from and to Algiers Airport is available in accordance to your departure, the rooms very cleaned, fruits and soft drinks are offered

1 Thank Karim T

Best Regards
Also consider these accommodations in or near Algiers
Sofitel Algiers Hamma Garden
#3 of 27 in Algiers
Ibis Alger Aeroport
Ibis Alger Aeroport
#1 of 2 in Bab Ezzouar

Been to Hilton Alger? Share your experiences!