Spent few nights in 2011 and hotel was good and tried to keep standard even not 5 stars. I stayed again in 10/2013 and I felt much degradation of the hotel. It needs refurbishment very urgently.
- I've got used and not cleaned room - replaced immediately after claim
- Soft drinks in the minibar are free - that is what personal at reception says. Unfortunately I found only 1 bottle of mineral water there :-)
- 290€ is the standard rate I was supposed to pay. Additional bill for breakfast 17€ and another 1€ for drinks during the breakfast sounds like provocation. Doesn't it?
- Meeting room we held meeting in just needed full refurbishment
Conclusion: Not a Hilton standard at all, but unfortunately there is not too much alternatives in Algiers. Definitely not a value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax among pine trees overlooking the bay at the Hilton Alger hotel. Take the complimentary shuttle service from Houari Boumediene Airport to reach the hotel in approximately 15 minutes. The center of Algiers is a 15-minute drive from the hotel. Ideal for business, the hotel is adjacent to the Algiers International Exhibition Center, has meeting and event space with WiFi for 15-1000 guests, and a business center with a complimentary printing service amongst other supportive business services and equipment. Settle in to a contemporary guest room with a balcony and garden views. Surf the web with high-speed internet access at the large desk or relax watching the HDTV. Choose a deluxe room for sea views or indulge in more space with a suite featuring separate areas for living and sleeping. Take advantage of the array of recreational activities in this oceanfront Algiers hotel. Admire Mediterranean views from the outdoor pool surrounded by lush gardens. Enjoy a workout in the fully equipped fitness center, play tennis on the two complimentary floodlit courts or simply relax in the sauna. Savor locally and internationally inspired cuisine in one of seven dining and beverage venues in the Hilton Alger hotel. From relaxed poolside fare at The Poolhouse to authentic tagines at Casbah restaurant, there are culinary options to suit any occasion and taste. By night listen to the live music at Kantar bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Alger reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Algiers Hotel Algiers
- Hilton International Algiers