“high class and professional Service in Algier”
Review of Hilton Alger

Hilton Alger
Ranked #17 of 26 Hotels in Algiers
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We felt there very comfortable at this Hilton Hotel in Algier, due its high class and professional Service. My Stay ther was for 2 Nights. My Room had a usual size and was pretty cosy outfitted. Very clean and good Bathroom too. On both Evening i went together with some Businessfriends into their nice Restaurant and there was a good Service given to the Guests. Much Choices at the Breakfastbuffet too.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
amirouche a, Revenue Manager at Hilton Alger, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Dear Sir,

At first I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a comment, following your recent stay at Hilton Alger.

Any comments from you is appreciated, as it allows us to improve the quality of services that we offer to our guests.

I have noted your comments with great interest and I hope to have another opportunity to welcome you in our hotel.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Very few good points. Comfy bed. Smiling staff. Free fruit basket.

Many bad points. Room key malfunctions regularly. Nobody verifies your identity when coming to open your room or when you ask concierge for a new one. Shower door leaks. Balcony dirty.
Murky pool water. Slow, inaccurate and unprofessional service. Not enough sun beds by the pool. Gym equipment broken. Gym not air conditioned. Poor food quality in the business lounge. No answer when calling guest services. Constantly engaged housekeeping. When you finally get through to guest services, it takes ages to have things brought up to your room (2 hours). Some tv stations are full of static. Beach view includes a car park and a building site. Far from anything. Slow Internet.

Hilton should think twice about lending their name to this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
amirouche a, Manager at Hilton Alger, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Hilton Alger

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Good localisation fine hotel it is clean ,comfortable and secure. The staff were excellent , enjoyed my stay, I had great dinner and buffet breakfast was quite varied, the room were nice.....I would definitely return

1  Thank Abdeslem D

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience. I am happy you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

good service, delicious meals, location is wonderful close to the airport and no fare to the city, I had always, since 2004, choose this hotel I motivated by the competence of its employees and their hospitality this hotel is one of the best hotel in Algeria, it offers all the necessary thing for a pleasant stay so for a business visit or stay for a family. I'm living in London and I often have the opportunity to go to Algiers and sometimes with my family, my wife and my 03 children, the youngest is 16 years old and I would like to take this opportunity to ask you to do me a special deal for our stays the hotel which are usually 3 to 4 days. thank you

Reviewed August 3, 2013

This hilton hotel in Algier was booked thru my company, i have been there for 4 Nights. I did enjoyed this Trip very much, due the Hotel and it Service have been very professional and great Atmosphere there. Mostly Businesstravellers there and the Businesscenter was well outfitted. I had a Standard Room, wich was nice decorated. Good Service in their Restaurant too.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed August 2, 2013

This was the best facility I have been to in many of the countries I have been to over the last few years! Highly recommend it! Restaurant a bit pricey, but worth it! The pool is wonderful, the fitness center well furnished.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
amirouche a, Manager at Hilton Alger, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2013

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Stayed here only for above reason. Hotel staffs helpfulness is far below expectation, at all places (reception, concierge, restaurant and cafe). In case they feel the guest is not satisfied, they have to say "sorry" or "apologize".

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
amirouche a, Manager at Hilton Alger, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013