I travel to Algeria for business and as part of convenience I always stay in Hotels close to the airport.
due to unavailability i had to book a stay at Hilton Alger, and I have made a perfect choice.
Though not cheap, Hilton Algiers has an amazing ambiance, smiling and very helpfull staff.
Front desk officer was very professional and helpful beyond imagination, though he was very busy yet he found the time to support.
Lobby very spaciouss, rooms filled with what you may need, speedy internet, welcome fruit basket.
i did not have the time to try the restaurents, but house keeping were very helpful.
I would love to stay there in my next visit, and would think of joining the Hilton Honors club now,
If you are going for leisure or business, go for Hilton, you will enjoy the pool and beach at the same time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax among pine trees overlooking the bay at the Hilton Alger hotel. Take the complimentary shuttle service from Houari Boumediene Airport to reach the hotel in approximately 15 minutes. The center of Algiers is a 15-minute drive from the hotel. Ideal for business, the hotel is adjacent to the Algiers International Exhibition Center, has meeting and event space with WiFi for 15-1000 guests, and a business center with a complimentary printing service amongst other supportive business services and equipment. Settle in to a contemporary guest room with a balcony and garden views. Surf the web with high-speed internet access at the large desk or relax watching the HDTV. Choose a deluxe room for sea views or indulge in more space with a suite featuring separate areas for living and sleeping. Take advantage of the array of recreational activities in this oceanfront Algiers hotel. Admire Mediterranean views from the outdoor pool surrounded by lush gardens. Enjoy a workout in the fully equipped fitness center, play tennis on the two complimentary floodlit courts or simply relax in the sauna. Savor locally and internationally inspired cuisine in one of seven dining and beverage venues in the Hilton Alger hotel. From relaxed poolside fare at The Poolhouse to authentic tagines at Casbah restaurant, there are culinary options to suit any occasion and taste. By night listen to the live music at Kantar bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Hilton Alger reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Algiers Hotel Algiers
- Hilton International Algiers