“My favorite”

Arnolds Perk Coffee House
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Open daily Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend 7am to 5pm.
Reviewed May 20, 2014

By far my favorite coffee house. Worked there for a couple summers and loved it all. Fantastic atmosphere. I have only been there a couple times since the new owners bough it though.

1  Thank April B

Reviewed August 20, 2013

We stopped at this coffee shop one morning on our vacation to Lake Okoboji. It was one of the only places we could get internet. The shop was decorated in a welcoming way. It was a bit crowded and hectic when we stopped in, seemed like it was the place to go for coffee around the area. I ordered a caramel frozen frappe which was pretty good but really sweet. Definitely perked us up! It seemed a bit expensive but I guess that is to be expected in an area like that.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Walked down to this coffee shop every morning to enjoy some great coffee, and wonderful fun environment. It was a friendly cafe, with awesome pastries as well. Love the uniqueness and homey feeling that greeted you when you walked in. Will definitely go back on my return trip to Okoboji!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

I love the Perk's Specialty coffee drinks... Zebra Iced Latte all the way! Id have to say this would be the coffee shop to visit in the area and also in a wonderful location!

Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Quirky, tasty, consistent. Cute tees. Nice variety of pastry and lunch options. Delicious coffees. We walk or ride down sometimes daily during our stay.