“Not too bad!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Kind of junky looking on the outside, but nice on the inside. We thought our bbq sandwich would be pulled pork, but it was in chunks of meat and very saucy so it couldn't be picked up, had to eat with a fork. Good flavor though! Cole slaw came with it and it was average too.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

The service was slow and we were unsure if we should seat ourselves or if the watiress was going to seat us. The food was also very slow and below average for bbq. There was a child that threw up while we were there and so that was quite distracting

Reviewed June 20, 2013

gotta get there at 3:16! locals know about it, you start of with the draft beer of the day, $0.16 per beer, $1.16 appetizer of the day, and the a $6.16 sirloin steak and potato side dinner. The family had a very nice time, the wait staff were hustling

Reviewed June 2, 2013

This place had alright food. It's mostly a breakfast menu on the late night drunk menu. It's good when you're drunk. Honestly I don't know if I'd like it when I'm sober. I can say I've been going here with my drunk friends for several years now when we need to sober up or fill up after drinking all day and then drinking at the bars around the Arnold's park area. I definitely like that you can get a drink and a meal here, and the location is good. I think it's a friendly setting and I do look forward to this place at the end of the night!

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Were in the area & hungry for BBQ. Walked in. Is it seat yourself or wait for hostess? No one knows. 1 group ahead of us, all tables full. The 2 employees we saw walked by us without a word. 2 tables that were sitting down as we came in had no menus. Waited 10 minutes, waitress whizzed by & said seat yourself, but no tables to be had. She went to the bar. The group ahead of left, so we left too. Figured it would be forever by the time we got a table & longer than that for food. Too bad their poor service doesn't give their food a chance.