“Brunch”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Last minute plans with a large group and they accommodated. Great french toast, omelets, and ham! Great service!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

The pork tenderloins are terrific. Also, we enjoy the eggs benedict. It is a great place. Not fancy but good food at a reasonable price.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

great atmosphere, gorgeous views from the patio. My family boats over every friday night for the fish. Also have great burgers on texas toast.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I was once again disappointed with this place. After not visiting since September thought I would give it a try again...the salad bar is by the front door where everyone stands waiting to be seated...yuck with no sneeze glass over the items. Friday night fish fry, fail. Ordered grilled first round came out tasty but the fries were not golden brown but were rusty brown and hard as nails... One thing to remember...when doing the fish on Friday night don't expect to switch things up, like doing something crazy like ordering grilled first round and fried the second round...they will charge you an additional 5 bucks! So I settled for another round of grilled.. which never arrived at the table until we asked for our check, thirty minutes after the order went in...it's got a nice view but this place is a dive!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Dry Dock has always been one of my favorites.... but the last visit was really a let down!
Pros: beautiful view of West lake IF in the dining area with windows or outside. A lot of the dining area is dark and absolutely no view of anything.

Cons: The Bloody Mary - they are famous for- was minus any spices and taste it was flat and a real disappointment

The menu offers Friday Nite - All you can eat fish... (which I did not get but my friend did) when asking for more fish it took over 45 minutes (we watched the table next to us turn over once) and we had finally asked for our bill when she stated the fish was ready. ( Also you can't order grilled then switch to fried without a $5.00 up charge- nothing on the menu states this.)

The Steak and Shrimp is one of the most expensive items on the menu and I have had it before - only this time the steak was blaaaa. The hashbrowns - which is always my favorite- were like shredded up mush - not at all what they usually serve. I ate about 1/4 and boxed the rest - and decided not to even feed it to my dogs. I know they were busy - but that is no excuse for poor food being served.

But my BIGGEST complaint - is the Salad Bar - the lettuce was fresh and good - But it located right by the door everyone comes in and out of - and had no covering at all. MMMM ( I may work at the hospital but even if I didn't ) the germs, sneezes and those waiting for tables made it rather a perfect bacteria haven!

Will I go back - probably but will be a little while - I hate wasting a night out for a bad dinner and of course the expense. Makes me sad - as I always would have given this place a 5 rating. And if it hadn't happen to me would not believe it could be this poor.