“Great BBQ”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Loved every bite of our meal at Bandana's. Ribs were juicy, BBQ pork was perfect, chicken was small but still good. Enjoyed it so much we went back the following night.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Prices were good, but both me and my dining partners food was just average. A bit fattier than we're used to and the sauces were uninspiring.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Ate here twice on recent trip to Des Moines. Best BBQ beef I've had in years. Wife says pork BBQ excellent too and we're from the Deep South.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Love their $5.00 budget busters menu. It's a great value. They also have great platters if you are feeling really hungry.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

We enjoyed lunch at Bandana's Bar-B-Q and though I was very surprised and disappointed by the fact that they were out of ribs, I really liked the BBQ pork dish I ordered. They give you a nice selection of side dishes to choose from. The waitress was really friendly and attentive. The prices are reasonable and they have a great selection of sauces available.