“Consistently good steaks”

Dining options: Reservations
Ankeny
“Consistently good steaks”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This restaurant serves very good steaks and some seafood. The service is excellent. The prices are reasonable. This whole operation is run very efficiently and service is usually fast. Come early as this place is always crowed.

Visited January 2014

“Always Great!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

You can always count on a great steak at Outback. Flavor is wonderful and cooked the way you want it or they'll send it back. Love the sweet potatoes, fresh salads and loaded fries! Good for a group, too.

Iowa
“Filet Steaks are perfect”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I visit the Steakhouse on a regular basis. I always order the Fillet Steak, rare ! The first couple of times I had to send the Steak back because it was either too tough or over cooked. Nowadays I think they know and bring out the good Steaks in the first place. I have had no problem with my order in the past few month. I can not confirm the reviews about the place being filthy. I would not eat here if the place was visibly dirty.

Polk City, Iowa
“Steakhouse should improve their Steaks!”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

I was with a party of 4. My husband and I order a steak with coconut shrimp. You guys have nothing on Red Lobster. Steaks were tasteless and dry. We had to order ketchup to put some flavor on it. My son ordered a double burger. He said it was the worse burger he had ever had. Coconut shrimp was okay but nothing like Red Lobsters. My daughter in-law had broiled shrimp. It was so spiced up she couldn't eat it. Not impressed. We came because I had a gift card from Christmas. Don't think I will be back. I would have been really upset if I had to pay for the whole meal.

“Average ribs”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

The service was good. My wife ordered the ribs and they were not very tasty, No real smokey flavor, it was like they were boiled first and than finished off with a sauce. I had a bone in New York strip that was good. My wife said she would not come back but if you order a steak I think it is a good place.

Visited January 2014