“Subway - Great Choice For Fast Food”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #61 of 145 Restaurants in Ankeny
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I bank next door to the Ankeny Subway and if I'm there around the lunch hour the delicious bread smell is overwhelming. I simply must go to Subway for lunch. You can choose healthy and quite inexpensive or you can go all out for a big fat yummy sandwich, soup, cookies, etc. I often buy the veggie - loaded with so many delicious veggies and maybe some cheese - it's wonderfully tasty. However, I've enjoyed the soups and the more caloric sandwiches too. Only problem I see is sometimes the lines are long and I get a little impatient. Try the different types of bread and different combos of ingredients. You'll love it - great fast food.

There are newer reviews for Subway

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I love subway sandwich. It is healthy, inexpensive, convenient and fast. It's better than the other fast food restaurants.

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!