“Plenty of Chips”

Chips Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Always enjoy going to Chips. They bring you a complimentary order of warm home made potato chips. Good selection on their menu and the prices are affordable. The atmosphere is a little plain could use some perky decorating !! Good place to take family & friends, spacious seating.

There are newer reviews for Chips Restaurant

Reviewed February 28, 2013

I recently dined at Chips and was very underwhelmed. When we initially arrived, the hostess sat us at the very first table at the front of the restaurant. The place was only 1/2 full, so I asked if we could move to a booth or somewhere farther in and more private. The hostess then moved us two tables over, still at the front. Okay. The waitress was quick and attentive, no problems there. The chips are complimentary and a nice touch, but pretty flavorless without purchasing any dips. I ordered the roast beef which was unbelievably dry and overcooked. I used up all of the dip almost immediately. Overall, like the title says, just decent but nothing to rave about.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

The food at the restaurant is just average, nothing spectacular. I'm not exactly sure if I would eat here again. The inside of the restaurant is very bland and there is no decor. You are served unlimited homemade chips, which were pretty good but slightly oily. I ordered the teriyaki grilled chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy and corn. The chicken was good, but the quality of meat was somewhat poor due to the amount of fat. The mashed potatoes and gravy were horrible, probably instant potatoes. The corn was probably out of a can. My boyfriend ordered the pork loin and, while I didn't try it, it looked dry. He said it wasn't good. For the prices, $13 for my meal, I would not go back.

Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

The wait is never long. The food is not generic. You also get their signature house prepared potato chips as an appetizer to every meal.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

We were with a big group and we all had wonderful food and good drinks while there. The help was very friendly and did a great job waiting on all of us.