“Tasty Mexican”

Cazador
Ranked #6 of 145 Restaurants in Ankeny
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I was recently introduced to this place and have eaten here several times. Chips and salsa are very good. Love the chimichangas. My kids love the cheese dip and to be honest, it is delicious. I had the taco salad here on one trip and it was NOT good. However, it is the only bad dish I have had here. Service is very good too. Wait staff is attentive.

There are newer reviews for Cazador

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We go to Cazador several times a month. Fast service, great food, homemade salsa that's just incredible. The owners are pretty much always on-site and staff turn-over is low. A great local eatery!

Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

We have gone to Cazadors multiple times over the past several years. Always family friendly, regardless of lunch or dinner weekday or weekend.

Ample servings, and a cheese dip that is cheesy not soupy. Outstanding food, worth a try.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Cazador's is my favorite Mexican restaurant in Ankeny. I like the ambiance, the amount of seating, the service and the food. Their enchiladas are some of the best I've had.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Cazador has great food, excellent variety in menu options, tasty beverages, very prompt and friendly service. The service puts this place over the top compared to other Mexican restaurants. The owners and staff are always welcoming with a "Hola mi amigo" and hand shake. We dine here 3-5 times each month for great food and friendly hospitality. Favorites - chimichanga blanco, fajitas, nachos Cazador, polo fundido, and many more items we've enjoyed. Ice cold Dos Equis on tap (amber & lager), awesome Cadillac margaritas, and our new favorite - Palomas.

Been to Cazador? Share your experiences!