“Authentic Food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Service was slow which is the only reason I didn't rate them excellent. Very good food at a good price. Egg rolls and crab ragoon were homemade and excellent. Entrees are generous and only come with rice. Mia Tai's are not skimpy on alcohol and the beer is cheap.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

The past few time we have been here we were really disappointed. I always loved their General Chicken but the past few times we have ordered it it was awful. They have over spiced it, the broccoli was overcooked and it tasted like they had reheated it. We ordered egg drop soup on our last visit and we're served soup that had burned in the pan....by the owner. It is obvious they are cutting corners to save money. Had also had our to go orders messed up the last couple times. We have given them chances to impress us again but they just seem to be getting worst. Very sad to have to find a new place to eat Chinese food. I had been going here for 22 years but I have had my last meal there.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

This is a step above the typical fast food Chinese restaurants. The food is good, although I've had better. Service varies from slow to pretty good. I would go again and recommend this restaurant to my friends.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

I hosted a rehearsal dinner for 35 people and we were treated like royalty. From the time I booked the dinner throughout the planning process, George was the best!! He made the evening a night we will all remember. 5 Stars go to George, Mama and the whole staff @ Jade Garden!!!!!

Reviewed June 27, 2012

He is very disrespectful to staff and his fake polliteness is see through. One time i went there, and they gave me the wrong meal, so i went back and showed him and he accused me of lying because the ticket said something i hadn't ordered. I have also seen them re-use rice off of the tables.
Don't be so stingy with money, and think about remodeling. also get better recipes for food because its less than mediocre.
not my fave.