“Food was old”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Went with my family last night for dinner. My wife got the Cajun pasta which the pasta was cold and the sauce was way to cheesy. The chicken was cold and food was not seasoned right. My son got the kids chicken crispers which were very good, however the corn on the cob he got was disgusting some of the kernels were brown the ear on the inside was brown. If I was the waitress I would not have let it out of the kitchen. Disappointed at best with everything.

There are newer reviews for Chili's Grill & Bar

Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in at 11:15 for lunch. Rhe restaurant had plenty of empty tables, but service was VERY slow. Food was great and is always consistent, but was all rung up wrong...not impressed...

Reviewed October 30, 2013

We have tended to visit Chili's due to the location.
Plus their happy hour runs all night - other places wrap up by 7p at the latest.
I am not a fan of chain restaurants but.....
I have to give this place credit.
They have been consistent with good food and service.
Go visit - you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

The food was good. The service was excellent except for the tie between our order and it being brought to the table. It may have been a busy time so even that is forgiven. A nice place for a family lunch or dinner.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Walked in the door and waited two minutes to be seated while employees just stared at us. Not very busy. Seated by a server who then informed us she didn't know who was going to serve us. Waited fifteen minutes for someone to come to the table to take our order...never happened. Finally just got up and left.

Been to Chili's Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!