“Great, healthy food!”

HuHot Mongolian Grill
Ranked #14 of 150 Restaurants in Ankeny
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Mongolian
Description: Create your own Asian stir-fry! Choose from our fresh selection of meats, seafood, noodles, veggies and Asian-influenced sauces. Customize your Mongolian BBQ masterpiece, then watch as it’s cooked on our grill of epic proportions. It’s all-you-can-eat, so you can try as many combinations as you want! A unique dining experience for the whole family.
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Love the fresh ingredients at this place! I an on Weight Watchers and I can eat a big plate full for only 4 points! Everything is so fresh - lots of choices for everyone. The guys at the griddle are great! Service is hit and miss....sometimes you get a really great server, sometimes not.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I have had issues with the actual grill fare in the past but can highly recommend the egg drop soup and egg rolls. I usually put a generous amount of rice in my soup although that is probably a cultural no-no. I recommend this place and may even attempt the grill fare next time - maybe it was the combination of sauces that caused me the issues. It id usually noisy but I can recommend the food.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Really good restaurant, typical Mongolian restaurant, fill your bowl, give it to the grilling guys and they grill it. Good selection of items to build your bowl, good selection of sauces. I've been to several Mongolian Grills and this one is very good. Hostess and waiter were very friendly, waiter was really attentive. Salad that came with the meal was above par. I could only eat one serving but it's all you can eat so I could have kept going back. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

This place is great to eat and always fresh items to choose from. If you have never been to this restaurant, they will explain how it works.

Friendly staff and usually no problem getting a seat.

We have eaten here 5 times and each time, it was as good as before.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

This restaurant was so fun and the food was amazing! The server has a pretty easy job, simply take an order and you walk through the buffet of choices for your own stir-fry and it is cooked right in front of you on this huge grill! That was super FUN to see them cook your food, you choose your meat, veggies and sauces. **SPECIAL NOTE: Use at least 5 ladles of sauces (feel free to mix) otherwise your food may stick to the grill. I would recommend the Garlic oil. YUMMY!

Been to HuHot Mongolian Grill? Share your experiences!