“They know how to treat their guests”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #32 of 144 Restaurants in Ankeny
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I enjoy dining at Darden restaurants. This Olive Garden is a newer one for Central Iowa. I have dined there with just my wife to a group of 21 friends and have never been disappointed. Everything is always cooked right and presented well. Five Stars go to the managers and staff of this awesome dining establishment!

There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed December 21, 2012

There is always a long, long line at this Olive Garden. The food is average and atmosphere average, too. I don't get the hype.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Great service, great food! I am not a huge Olive Garden fan, but was in the area and decided to stop. I tried a new steak meal, and although I typically don't eat steak other than at a steak house, this was really good. Waitress was friendly and helpful, and the price was pretty fair for the quality of food.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

We never go during the peak time to eat because if we do, we wait for ever. This is the place we go to when we want an early dinner or a very late dinner so we can avoid having to wait for a long time. Food is just like any other Olive Garden. Staff is very nice and helpful. Only one time did I have an experience when it took forever to get the bill. I had a coupon on my iPhone and since I didn't print it out, we had to wait forever for the manager to come out and okay the discount. That was truly my only beef with the place.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

i ate there last week and everytime i go i have to wait. wait. and wait some more. i'm tired of waiting for great food.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!