“Yummy Pho!”
Review of Pho K&K Vietnamese Restaurant - CLOSED

Pho K&K Vietnamese Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I went here on a date and had a great time. I always like trying new things and Pho was certainly something new. It had some great fresh herbs which would cost at least $3 at the grocery store, delicious tender beef, and a great soup stock. This is a Pho place so don't be afraid to get the Pho! I recommend a small beef Pho. The small could probably even feed two :).

1  Thank UniqueFoodie

Reviewed March 6, 2012

We ordered 3 different entrees and an appetizer. Not a thing was fit for human consumption. Total waste of time and money. The meat was tough and the meals had a plasticy taste.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

So, I was craving some good Vietnamese food and my husband and I usually go to T

1  Thank supertaster74