Hampton Inn & Suites Ankeny
$119
Country Inn
$107
Comfort Inn Ankeny(Ankeny)(Great Value!)
$100
ComfortInn
$100
$89
$139
$111
Travelocity
$73
WoodSpring Suites Ankeny(Ankeny)(Great Value!)
$130
Hotels.com
$101
Courtyard
All reviewsdes moinesfront deskeasy accessgreat hotelgreat roomthe hotel staffcookiesking suitecomplimentary breakfastwalk in showerbusiness centerankeny arearoad tripfitness centeroatmealthe breakfast areaa great stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Just stayed here for the third time. Wonderfully clean and quiet place to stay. I just booked reservations to stay there during the State Fair. Service was great, breakfast was good. Would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 18, 2013

This hotel was well cared for, it was very clean and the staff was very accommadating, friendly and helpful. My family was happy with the size of the room, it was very spacious. We would stay again if we are in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed April 15, 2013

This hotel was in a very good location, and although there were no restaurants at this exit, there was a good assortment at the very next exit just down the highway. The staff here was very friendly and the hotel the usual Hampton Inn spotless and inviting. The reason this location didn't get a higher rating was due to noise. We could hear people walking and running around above us during the night, and we had a sound machine running to help block noise.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Terry L, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ankeny, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

I sincerely apologize for the noise issue encountered during your stay. Our guests’ comfort and safety is my number one concern. Your review will assist in correcting issues in the future. I do hope that the next time you are in the area you will consider staying at our property again. Thank you.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I loved everything about this hotel. The beds and pillows are my favorite part of the Hampton hotels... so comfortable. The shower head was placed correctly to accomodate tall people, curved shower curtain rod for more elbow room and there was plenty of water pressure. There was a great selection for breakfast. I enjoyed the wifi, refrigerator and flat screen tv. I appreciated that someone designed the desk workarea to be so comfortable. Nice work chair, easy access power outlets and a nice reading lamp. I was very comfortable working from the room. I really enjoy seeing how the rooms are decorated to make a guest feel "at home". Great Hotel, don't miss it.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Stayed here when my son wrestled in the NCAA tournament. It was very clean, quiet and overall a good place to stay. The pool and pool area was clean and well maintained. I would stay here again if I were to ever be in the area. Front desk staff was very courteous and helpful. Only drawback is that there is no restaurant. You need to get into your car and drive a short distance...we found a Starbucks, IHOP, and a couple of fast food places. There is also a Walmart and other shopping etc. close by.

Room Tip: The breakfast they offer is ok. It's the typical stuff you find at all the hotels that offer breakfast.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family