Courtyard Des Moines Ankeny
$99
Country Inn
Comfort Inn Ankeny(Ankeny)(Great Value!)
$100
Hampton.com
$118
$139
$98
WoodSpring Suites Ankeny(Ankeny)(Great Value!)
$100
Travelocity
Sleep Inn & Suites Ankeny(Ankeny)(Great Value!)
$98
$93
Priceline
All reviewsfront deskdes moineslounge areaglass showera marriott platinum memberyoutube channelbusiness meetingthe entire hotelthe price paidoutdoor fire pitsoftball tourneynice hotelclean roomsnice stayoutside areaquiet locationhandicapped room
Reviewed October 7, 2012

In town for a soccer tournament, and couldn't have stayed at a nicer place. Due to the games hotel allowed us a late check out. Hotel staff was very accommodating. As for the specifics, there is an itty bitty swimming pool, hot tub, and exercise room with 3 nice treadmills, 1 elliptical and free weights. All are were adequate. Breakfast buffet is good and costs $9.95. Buffet consists of fresh fruit, oatmeal with various toppings, yogurt, cereal, breads & pastries, scrambled eggs, country potatoes, sausage, bacon, biscuits/gravy, hash, waffles, French toast, juice, and coffee. We had a 1/2 off coupon for breakfast, otherwise I don't know if I would have paid $10, especially for kids.
Now for the fun stuff, the dreaded wedding party. Let's just put it this way, there are only 5 floors in this hotel and they were loud and everywhere. My friend walked down to the front desk around midnight to complain. Hotel security took care of it and shut it down with in 10mins and then they comped our breakfast the next morning. I'm not down grading the hotel on this because they took care of it and is a hard balance trying to keep all types of customers happy. I would stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 5, 2012

This is a nice hotel with clean rooms, clean interior and exterior, and friendly staff. The hotel is also situated in close proximity to multiple restaurants, drugstores, and town. Highly recommended hotel in Ankeny!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 30, 2012

This is a nicer Courtyard by Marriott which has more modern and updated rooms. Comfortable bed and friendly staff. There is not full cafe or bar though and the hotel is a bit far from downtown Des Moines. If you are out for business or pleasure in Des Moines I would stay at the Courtyard in West Des Moines or the Marriott downtown rather than the Ankeny location.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I stay at the Courtyard for an overnight visit. I was so suprised on how big the building acutally was. It was clean and looked as big or bigger than pictures I saw from the website. All the hotel staff was friendly. As for my first stay in the Ankeny area this hotel was easy to spot from the highway. My room was clean and comfy. I was amazed by the bathroom when I looked in that I even took a picture to show my friends. I also liked their were plenty of lights so I don't have to travel to the door switch and back in the dark to find my bed. I was surprised by the room having a microwave and mini-frigde which was a super plus cause I was able to keep a few beverages cold had heat up food I had with me.
I have stayed at different Marriott hotels and this is my favorite one.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for one night with my family after a day at Adventureland. The hotel was great and the kids enjoyed the pool. Rooms and lobby were clean and modern. The only thing that could have been better for us would be to include breakfast, but we knew going in that it wasn't. If they had half ratings, I would give 4.5. It was a nice stay.

• Stayed: September 2012