“Nothing to complain about”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Super 8 Anamosa IA

Super 8 Anamosa IA
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Anamosa
Mesquite, Nevada
“Nothing to complain about”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

Which Super 8 holds the door open when you enter and leave ???
It is not a Ritz-Carlton of course , but the room was clean , quiet and we had plenty of wash clothes and towels. It's great for an overnight stop , other than McDonalds , one Restaurant and a Wal-Mart , there is nothing else in this area. Quinn and Laverne went out of their way to assist us in a friendly and professional way.

Room Tip: Handicap room 109 had what we needed
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Athens, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014

I booked a room here for early June of 2013 for three days. (Sorry, thought I posted this review already). I wanted to attend an event at the National Motorcycle Museum, a swap meet, and got a very good price for my time there. I did end up with a smoking room, but since it was the only one available for this particular weekend, and right across the road from the museum, I took it. My room was neat and clean, on the second floor. Everything worked and the staff put up with me being in the way sometimes. The housekeeping staff was friendly and helpful and even suggested some food delivery places when it rained more than I wanted to ride in.. It rained a goodly amount that weekend and since I rode my motorcycle to the event, well I didn't get as much road time that I wanted in the area. In fact the swap meet on Sunday Morning pretty much ended with the Morning rains. I still enjoyed myself.

They had added a 'Breakfast Room' since I visited last and it was small but nicely stocked. A very nice change from the packaged rolls they used to serve in the lobby. And someone was checking the status of the room during the time it was open, seeing if things needed replenishing.

Front desk folks were helpful with my questions and check out was painless. I'll be returning for future stays when I visit the Museum.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Oshkosh, Wi
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

Small town hotel with comfortable accommodations. Great stop when you are making that long haul on I80

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Travelers are raving about these Anamosa hotels

Dubuque, Iowa
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

We stayed here with the family when blizzard conditions forced us to get off the road. Super 8 would not be our first choice, but the hotel was ok for the price. I would not expect much from the Super 8 chain, but our stay was decent. The front desk was efficient and friendly.

Our room appeared to be pretty clean. It did smell a bit musky which my wife complained about (to me). It's located right off of the highway which is convenient. There is a Casey's, McDonalds, and Subway in the area.

Again, for the price, it was acceptable.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Anamosa
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Anamosa
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Marion/Cedar Rapids
Boulders Inn & Suites Monticello
Sleep Inn & Suites Mount Vernon

Been to Super 8 Anamosa IA? Share your experiences!