“Not worth the money”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed October 29, 2012

My daughter loves to eat here, but I do not care for it. I think the price is way to high for what you get.

Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

Great place for older and graduate students looking for a place to study and eat. This location gets busy over lunch every day so plan accordingly!

Reviewed August 11, 2012

And it was worse than before. Before the food was good, this time forget it and the service is incredibly bad. I cannot read their menus on the walls, so I ask for a printed one, the printing in it is so tiny, there is no reading it either. I ask the server what soups they had and he said them so fast I couldn't hear a word he said. Very rude. So, I got their turkey avacodo club and it was awful. The avacado was falling out (cut in little cubes instead of made into a spreadable paste) the turkey absolutely no flavor, I took the bacon off, it was gross, I think it was that precooked bacon. Yuck. My son had the tomato soup, he said it was sickenly sweet and his tuna salad tasted way too fishy, even his apple was sour. I said I wouldn't be back last time, but I thought I'd give it one more try....yep, never again. $15.69 without any drinks. Waay too much for what you get. I guess if you're a college professor & a yuppy, this place may seem cool to you, but I like to be able to eat what I order.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Panera Bread is a favorite of mine. I especially enjoy their tomato basil soup and turkey artichoke sandwich combo for "pick two".I love the chocolate croissants when they are available. It is always delicious! The jazz music is classy and redefines "fast food" to quick and elegant!

Reviewed July 8, 2012

The bread is great. The sandwhiches are good and the dessert items are pretty good. This is a nice, place to eat or pick up bread. Consistently good quality and reasonably priced.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!