“Not Good”

Cuisines: Pizza
Ames, Iowa
“Not Good”
Reviewed May 6, 2011

I love pizza ranch, probably because I grew up on it, but this Pizza Ranch is terrible. The pizza is always dry and there is hardly any sauce on it. My boyfriend complains because they never have good chicken or broasted potatoes. If you want a GREAT Pizza Ranch visit the one in Boone, its worth the trip!

• Visited February 2011
2 Thank marmaas

Ames, Iowa
“really gross pizza, another place people love and I have no clue why. We went there and not only was our pizza gross...”
Reviewed June 6, 2008

really gross pizza, another place people love and I have no clue why. We went there and not only was our pizza gross but so were the chicken wings-they were totally burned.

2 Thank Rylandsmom

Been to Pizza Ranch? Share your experiences!