Red Roof Inn Ames
$120
$99
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$106
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

$65
$89
$84
Radisson
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

AmericInn by Wyndham Ames(Ames)(Great Value!)
$109
  • Breakfast included
$72
$99
$92
Priceline
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

All reviewsfront deskroom was cleana nice place to stayiowa statewafflestracyialinensfacilityisu
Reviewed May 6, 2013

The staff were helpful and pleasant. The pool was clean as was the room we had. It was very quiet and we slept well. The continental breakfast was great. There was cooked but not mushy oatmeal, one of my favorite breakfasts with sliced almonds and dried cranberries and raisons for a topping, along with sliced mixed fruit and small omelets and sausage. The fruit was very good. We had an excellent experience staying at the Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Nancy R
Reviewed May 3, 2013

stayed here several times because of location to visit my sonhis wife and my grand children. One of my grand children was having her birthday(she was turning 2) and stayed to see her. The hotel we stayed at was really great.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Gary W
Reviewed May 2, 2013

1) at 11:15am, maid decided to knock on door, I didn't answer so she knocked harder...I answered, and pointed at the do not disturb sign on the door...she asked if I wanted service 2) breakfast items missing and not restocked three days in a row 3) put a bill for the wrong room under my door 4) thermostat did not work so we had to manually turn on and off 5) TV satellite stopped working...called the desk and they said it happens...unplug and plug back in

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 454RobertH454
Reviewed May 2, 2013

This hotel truly takes the extra steps that cause me to come back again and again. They always have friendly hotel staff, and take the time to put out snacks in the evening for guests. Those are the little things that really set this hotel apart from others.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Susan G
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I love Hampton Hotels, and I found this hotel to be a little run down and the furniture was beat up. the service was good and the rooms were clean, but not up to the same standards of other Hamptons I have stayed in.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family