“Quick Stop”

Ranked #2 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Ames
Boone, Iowa, United States
“Quick Stop”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

As far as I know, everything is great. The coffee & tea there, best I've ever had. Guess I need to get past those great things and try the food.

Visited March 2013

Otego, New York, United States
“Very gourmet selection and nice atmosphere”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

First time visitor. I was impressed by the selections of coffees that I could order and take with me. We got a nice variety as gifts for friends, and they offered me a free cup of coffee while they were grinding the beans. They were also offering a new Coffee of Excellence program with elite coffees from single source farms around the world. I thought this was a unique idea, and can't wait to get home to try my new Costa Rican CoE coffee. It was a nice place to stop and have a warm, inviting cup of high quality coffee.

Visited December 2012
Huxley, Iowa
“Great place for coffee's and specialty drinks. Very good sandwitches.”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I have been stoppIng here for many years. It has always been a warm and InvItIng place. My favorite is the club with chips. Their Chai shakes are awesome too! Banking, gas, ATM and convience store.

Iowa
“Unique”
Reviewed March 3, 2012

Bergie has a good think going here. Home brewed coffee is what they are famous for but they also have anything you need. More than just a convenience store

Visited February 2012
Boone, Iowa
“Not really worth the money, Very expensive”
Reviewed January 31, 2012

We wanted to like it. The atmosphere is relaxing and great. The service was great. But our sandwiches (mine a tuna/cheese & my sons a grilled cheese) was all shoved into I guess they are pita poxkets. Not very big and we got the full sandwich.
My ice tea was great and son said his chocolate malt was scrumptious, but for the price ($20) we came away still hungry.

• Visited January 2012