Very nice suites although a little on the smaller side. Felt a bit cramped, but the rooms were clean and was the halls and stairways. Daily breakfasts (waffles, cereals, limited fruit, and an egg burrito or omelettes) are good. There is an indoor pool, although, again, a little on the smaller side. All in all, if you are staying in Ames, have a grand stay at the GrandStay Residential Suites hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EXTENDED-STAY, FAMILY & EXECUTIVE SUITES HOTELGRANDSTAY AMES, IOWA. GrandStay(R) Residential Suites Hotel in Ames, Iowa offers spacious family and executive suites. Conveniently located off Interstate 35 at the corner of Duff Ave and Hwy 30, our Iowa hotel offers all the comforts of home with complimentary Grand Start Breakfast™, high-speed Internet, and fully equipped kitchens in every suite. In the heart of the Midwest and Iowa, Ames is the source for tradition, discovery, diversity and of course the Cyclones. Enjoy 33 woodland parks, hop on our 55 miles of bike and pedestrian trails or do what we do best and cheer for the best college teams in the nation! With a variety of Studio, One & Two Bedroom suites, with nightly, weekly and monthly extended-stay suites and accommodations available, our Ames, Iowa hotel is perfect no matter your needs. Enjoy the best of Ames and the all comforts of home when you stay in our luxurious business and family hotel. Reserve your hotel suite today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your GrandStay Hotel & Suites Ames reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grandstay Residential Hotel Ames
- GrandStay Hotel & Suites Ames Iowa