“Worst Thai Food We Have Eaten”
Review of Thai Kitchen

Thai Kitchen
Ranked #37 of 195 Restaurants in Ames
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed May 30, 2014

This is not authentic, fresh or good. I have eaten Thai regularly throughout the US, Europe, Thailand and Laos. This is bad Chinese food, not even bad Thai food. I don't understand the reviews, but I would steer clear.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Seriously no-frills but tasty food. Chicken Panang Curry is just that... Chicken in Panang curry, side of rice, no vegetables, no garnishes, no frills. Interior is old and worn hard, bathroom door didn't lock. In short, no frills. Remember to bring cash, as it's all they accept here.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is a great place for authentic Thai food. I shared the appetizer sampler and the salmon paanag. The appetizer sampler was mostly fried food but a good variety of their appetizers. The main dish was fantastic, the curry sauce was delicious and the salmon well cooked.

1  Thank Sarah D
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Oh my, we all loved our meals at Thai Kitchen! It's a tiny spot, filled with locals and foreign students. The prices are great and the range of dishes is amazing. My husband and my son raved about their Thai fried rice and my red curry was delicious!

1  Thank TennisAddict1
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I had the Green curry dish that made me feel like I was back I Thailand. The flavor was just perfect and the price was extremely reasonable. It was the décor the kept me from a top score...I understand it is for the college crowd, but don't want to mislead anyone reading this.

1  Thank Valorie B

Been to Thai Kitchen? Share your experiences!