“Good”

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #12 of 197 Restaurants in Ames
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed September 4, 2013

With Texas Roadhouse you can't go wrong their food is always GOOD I've never had bad service or bad food at any of their locations

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I went to visit my niece in Ames, Iowa. After a long day of touring the area, we stopped to eat at Texas Roadhouse. My steak was perfect. The staff was very friendly. I very much enjoyed the lively atmosphere ... complete with line dancing. I realize this is a chain, but the food and experience did not disappoint.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This was one of the best Texas Roadhouse Restaurants we have been to. The staff was friendly and the food came out fast and delicious! We were lucky and didn't have to wait. The was a long line waiting when we left.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We went to celebrate Anniversary. Poor chose! Food barely warm. We told waitress and she wanted to take back to warm the steak & baked potato. Potato had been warmed several time by it's appearance. We had sirloin, & warming would only make it dry & tough! Sorry to say, we won't go there for some time. Was really surprised no manager came to say they were sorry!!!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

I warned the waitress that I was VERY thirsty when we arrived. She was VERY prompt with new drinks!! This is your typical TX Roadhouse (which I LOVE em all) except there was a few Iowa State decorations around, of course! Staff is always friendly and the food is always amazing!

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!