“Unique Burgers”

Ames, Iowa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unique Burgers”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

The lengthy menu at Oddfellows contains burgers that are very unique and delicious. The atmosphere is cool, you can choose between dining and bar side. If you come in a group with vegetarians or pescatarians, the burger meat can be replaced with something else, such as salmon or black bean.

Visited January 2013

Manhattan, KS
“Great Burger at a Great Price”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

My wife and I were visiting Ames and grabbed a burger at Oddfellows and watch some K-State football (I know, hard to believe it was on the TV in Cyclone country). The options on the menu were unique and what we got was great. Can't wait to go back; they are my 2nd favorite restaurant in Ames (sorry, Hickory Park is hard to beat).

• Visited January 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Good Burgers”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Good food, I highly recommend their spicy burger or their very bacon burger (I can't remember their real names but you get the point).

Visited June 2012
Ames, IA
“Good burgers”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

The burgers were large and tasty - side dish choices were fairly typical. Called and picked up my order, so I can't comment on the decor' of the restaurant. I felt it was a bit pricey for what I ordered, but it was tasty and filling.

Visited November 2012
Boone, Iowa
“They have this place listed twice in Trip Advisor”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

And it didn't get any better since my last review (see #4 on the chart this morning)
Hamburger was raw in the middle with no form or substance, yuck!

• Visited November 2012