“Birthday Party Place”
Review of West Towne Pub

West Towne Pub
Ranked #62 of 216 Restaurants in Ames
Cuisines: American
Description: Conveniently located on Ames' west side, West Towne Pub is just a block off of Highway 30 at the intersection of South Dakota and Mortensen. Specializing in Good Food, Good Times and Cold Beer, West Towne Pub offers a bar and grill experience you won't want to miss!
Reviewed March 10, 2018

If you are visiting Ames for Sports, or just out on the town! West Town Pub is the place to stop. The Food is great and atmosphere is also good. We were there for a 30th Birthday Party and lots of beers. I definitely will come back!

Reviewed February 18, 2018

Had great food here! I had the Santa Fe Chicken and it was wonderful! We didn't have to wait long and the waitress was very good. Everyone in our party enjoyed their food.

Reviewed February 10, 2018

A group of us came here after work to eat and relax for a bit. As it turns out, it was Trivia Night - and we had a blast! The food and service was good - and the guys in charge of trivia were a lot of fun! Great place to relax and enjoy yourself after a day at work!

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

In town for family event staying at the Hilton down the street. Had lunch here. Nice place. Great beer selection. Food was very good after we got it. Not super busy when we ordered but took probably 29 minutes to get food. The waitress kept the beer coming but just slow on the food. I would try it again.

Reviewed January 18, 2018 via mobile

I went with a group of coworkers (10 total) and had no issues getting seated as walk in guests. They have a decent beer list; I didn’t check wine list. We got onion rings, pickle fries and jalapeño poppers as appetizers and I’d only recommend the latter and of the two. For my dinner I got the California BLT burger. It was good but unexpectedly spicy. I’d recommend it!

Been to West Towne Pub? Share your experiences!