Okoboji Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 7, 2013

First we thought it's a Japanese restaurant, then we were guessing it should be an African place, finally we figured that Okoboji is apparently a native American name, and refers to a lake on north of Iowa. The food was great, the service was exceptional and the prices were fair. Highly recommended.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

A good beer selection and very good burgers. More of a Pub atmosphere frequented by college students. We'll return!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I visit Okoboji Grill every time I am in Ames. They have great service and some of the best burgers. There are several flat screens for enjoying sporting events.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

We love going here to watch the Cyclones!! We always have a great time and they have awesome happy hour specials.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

First time at Okoboji Grill was not a great experience and I wouldn't go back. The food was ok - minus the hair that came stringing out of my philly cheese steak sandwich. The Chili Con Queso is just some cheese with stringy vegetables in it; there was no chili, if they wanted to just have the cheese and vegetables it should be named CHILE con queso. My boyfriend got the Four Alarm burger and was not happy with it either, it was not spicy or "alarming" at the slightest. The praise themselves on from scratch items, but I very doubt that those items were from scratch. If it was not for the local elementary schools fundraiser there I would have not went there, because of the apperance. Now, having been there I will not be returning.

2  Thank Ashley H