Overall not a bad experience. I was a little surprised to not find wireless internet, so it was a good thing I had the cable with me. Room was clean and neat. Making coffee with a Keurig was a plus. The décor of the motel was nice enough. I was a little surprised that there wasn't a complementary breakfast provided, for the cost of the room. Would I stay here again? Maybe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Ames hotel is located in the heart of Iowa on Highway 30 west at the South Dakota exit and just five miles from Interstate 35. This Ames, Iowa hotel is three miles from Iowa State University, home of the ISU Cyclones, with Hilton Coliseum and Jack Trice Stadium less than ten minutes away. Notable among Ames, Iowa hotels, our flexible meeting rooms include an Executive Boardroom for up to 10 people and a Grand Ballroom seating up to 175 people. From the Garden Grille with the cooked-to-order breakfast to our 112 beautifully decorated guest rooms with complimentary WiFi, Hilton Garden Inn Ames is the perfect complement to any corporate or social event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Ames reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Ames Hotel Ames
- Hilton Garden Inn Ames Iowa