“Hand Hammered Decorative Copperware”

A J's Copper Garden
Ranked #4 of 11 Shopping in Amana
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: At AJ's we make thousands of copper garden art sculptures every year. Each one is an amazing metal sculpture that will look wonderful for years in your garden or even in the home. Come on by, even just to look at all the amazingly different sculptures to come out each day.
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Hand Hammered Decorative Copperware”
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in to look and could not get over how nice these copper creations were. They went from small to large. Someone might say they were expensive but when you look at the craftsmanship and the time that went into each piece; this artwork is priced accordingly. Beautifully painted. I am looking forward to placing these pieces in my garden and office.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank EAY1976

198 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 159 helpful votes
“What beautiful creations!”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

We got to see some creations being made. The artists there are very helpful and willing to talk and share information. My husband zeroed in on a sculpture as fast as he got out of the car. A similar one is now ours. There were so many beautiful things that it was hard to decide on a special one for me to take home as a reminder of a wonderful visit to Iowa.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank yellowbirdVermont
Minneapolis, Minnesota
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Always have to stop here last so the item I buy has a safe trip home!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We kept driving by this shop on the edge of the homestead, but a year ago we stopped on our way home. Never have we seen such beautiful copper art works! Last year I purchased a brilliant enameled cooper piece of 3 blue columbine flowers on a branch. It was made to hang and rotate, but I have it on my mantle. This year I bought a small mantis and a large pink enameled lily. All 3 pieces are just stunning! everyone who sees them raves about them.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Ann C

Been to A J's Copper Garden? Share your experiences!