“Easy place to spend hours looking”

Amana Furniture & Clock Shop
Ranked #1 of 11 Shopping in Amana
More attraction details
Owner description: Amana's original furniture shop! Proudly handcrafting solid Walnut, Cherry, and Oak furniture, clocks, and gift items. Featuring traditional Amana designs alongside many new original designs. Custom work is welcome and encouraged...bring us your plans and let us bring them to life. Also featuring many locally made gift items. We offer Iowa's largest clock selection with over 100 clocks on display including Amana handcrafted clocks along with Howard Miller and Rhythm clocks. Other great American furniture builders are also featured in our showroom including leather furniture from Bradington-Young, glider rockers from Newport Rockers, and many others. Enjoy our workshop viewing gallery and learn more about handcrafting authentic Amana Furniture while watching our craftsmen work.
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Beautiful furniture. Friendly salespeople. We dreamed about the furniture and bought a rolling pin to remember our visit :)

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"solid"
"woods"

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I love the Amana furniture shop. Amazing craftsmanship. Staff is always helpful and friendly but have the decency not to hover. The pieces are ALL way out of my league...Im talking small consoles at 7-900.00 but I love the experience of looking. Great selection of Grandfather clocks, coo-coo clocks from Germany and an awesome on sight clock repair shop. A dying art Im sure. Worth

Reviewed October 16, 2012

It was especially interesting to see the artisans in the workshop skillfully creating yet another piece of furniture.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Seeing the furniture and clocks were wonderful and beautiful. I loved looking at them and wished that I could afford the cost. I know they are hand-made and top quality, but the merchandise is not affordable for me. I would definitely got back to look and ooh & awe at everything!!

See more reviews
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Lovely furniture, and you can browse for hours. After discovering a clock that fit my nontraditional decor, although I didn't have anywhere to put it, I came back several times to admire it again. After the next-to-last visit I went home and rearranged the furniture. The clock, like their other offerings, is beautifully made, and I find myself stroking the wood because it is so smooth.
Salespeople are very helpful. I have friends who purchased a bed there, and wanted a night table that differed from the ones on display; they were told that they could special-order and get exactly what they wanted.
Prices are in line with other fine furniture, not inexpensive but quality that will last and can be handed down to the next generation (one of my children already has dibs on the clock, hopefully to become his several decades hence!).
Almost forgot, you can view the workshop, interesting for both adults and children. I don't think they have workers there on the weekends, though.

Been to Amana Furniture & Clock Shop? Share your experiences!