We stayed 2 nights. The room had a fridge. Our room had an enclosed patio with a table and chairs. Pools were really nice.. the water was so warm. Grandkids had a great time going down the slides. The other pool area is set up for tinty tots. And a swim up bar. Staff was very friendly. Close to the amusement park and the shuttle is so convenient. It runs every 15 minutes.
We could have found a cheaper hotel but for the location, size of the room, patio, friendly staff, pools we thought it was well worth it..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Adventureland Inn! At Adventureland Inn you will find 185 guest rooms with over 15,000 square feet of flexible meeting space! Adventureland Inn is a full service hotel with two restaurants on site, as well as room service. Our indoor pool areas and courtyards are among the finest in the area, with three pools featuring the only swim-up bar in the Midwest! We are located right next to Iowa's largest attraction, Adventureland and also next to Iowa’s largest casino, Prairie Meadows! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Adventureland Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adventureland Des Moines
- Adventureland Hotel Altoona
- Adventureland Inn Des Moines
- Adventure Land Inn
- Adventureland Inn Altoona, Iowa