I stayed here with my sister, brother-in-law, and 2 nephews (ages 4 and 2). There isn't a more perfect hotel in the Des Moines metro area. Great pools for the kids- zero depth entry into one, water slides, and then a deeper pool for adults- complete with a swim-up bar! All rooms are poolside so if you're on the first floor, you can just walk out to the pool! Rooms are huge- lots of room for big families.
Right next to Adventureland Park so it's super convenient and you can take the trolly for free- to and from the park!
Great place, FANTASTIC food in the restaurant and perfect atmosphere for fun-loving families!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Adventureland Inn! At Adventureland Inn you will find 185 guest rooms with over 15,000 square feet of flexible meeting space! Adventureland Inn is a full service hotel with two restaurants on site, as well as room service. Our indoor pool areas and courtyards are among the finest in the area, with three pools featuring the only swim-up bar in the Midwest! We are located right next to Iowa's largest attraction, Adventureland and also next to Iowa’s largest casino, Prairie Meadows! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Adventureland Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adventureland Des Moines
- Adventureland Hotel Altoona
- Adventureland Inn Des Moines
- Adventure Land Inn
- Adventureland Inn Altoona, Iowa