“Tasty and nutritious”
Review of Mediterranean Grill - CLOSED

Mediterranean Grill
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

The food was fresh and very tasty. I had chicken Hoosa and husband had gyro dish. Will be returning.

1  Thank bburgemptynester

Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

The hummus was out of this world even if you don't like hummus you will think it is good it is to die for! Other than hummus it is still yummy food is great and worth it!

Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

Was in Indy for business and decided to see what non-chain restaurants I could find on Trip Advisor. This one sounded interesting. Arrived at 7:45 pm on Thursday and I was the only one in the place. It is a nice setting with attractive tables with black table cloths and soft music.

I was greeted and seated promptly by the owner's wife - she recommended the hummus - wow! it was great - a small order would serve 2-3 people and the pita bread was piping hot - the best combo i've had in a while. They have several iteresting wines. A Lebanese Cab, an Israeli Cab and an Italian blend. I really liked the Lebanese Cab ad the Israeli one wasn't too shabby either. I had Hoosa for my entree. (14.95) it was very good. Big pile of chicken bits sautéed with green & yellow peppers, onions, tomatoes and seved over rice - way too much for me. The entree includes a salad or soup. I'm a soup guy, so I chose lentil soup - it had spinach, lemon, and I think onion - it's a bit too bland for my taste. I picked at the soup until my entree came. The Hoosa was top notch, but I couldn't finish it. I decided at that point to try the Israeli wine and liked it, but not quite as much as the Lenanese one. Now to the best part: I was ready to call it a night, when Becky, (the co-owner) asked if I had ever had their Loukoumades "Greek Donuts". I couldn't resist. Hot homemade donut holes with cinnamon, powdered sugar, and syrup - I almost made myself sick! They were outstanding! Thanks Becky for a great evening! When I am back in town, I will visit again.

1  Thank JPH2
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I ate lunch here today for the first time and enjoyed the lentil soup, hummus and the vegetarian plate that I had. The bread was fresh and delicious. The Falafel that I had was perfectly fried and the spanakopita was good. The rice with green beans was not my favorite, but it was okay, and I imagine others would have liked it. I will be back :)

Reviewed April 6, 2013

My granddaughter was studying international geography in her 7th grade class and had an assignment to visit an ethnic restaurant of one the countries they were studying. I went with her and enjoyed the Greek/Mediterranean cuisine.
The food was fresh, hot and delicious. She does not like to try new foods but she liked her meal. The dinning area was clean, the staff was pleasant. Will definitely dine there again.