“IT'S STILL GOOD!!”

Good for: Kids, Families with children
Indianapolis, Indiana
“IT'S STILL GOOD!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

It had been a few months since I had been there. They've remodeled it with a more Coastal Maine motif, which is very nice. The menu is still decent EXCEPT there is very little salmon and NO perch or trout listed. There is plenty of shellfish but I prefer a better fish selection. The shrimp brushetta was a nice surprise. Very well done with lots of shrimp. It is served cold and is quite delicious. Their coconut shrimp is still excellent. I had a Bar Harbor Salad which has a lot of dried blueberries and cranberries. But I forgot to tell them to hold the cewcumbers. YUCK!! Sam Adams Seasonal on tap is always good.. Our waitress, Cassie, did an excellent job. She had many tables but she was current on everything.

• Visited January 2013

Middleburg, Florida
“Wonderful!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

I love this location and the food and service here is excellent. I find the other Red Lobster locations aren't nearly as good. On busy nights we can almost always get a table or bar spot in the bar area without having to wait. Another plus to sitting at the actual bar is very attentive service, especially great during endless shrimp!

• Visited October 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
“A FIVE STAR CHAIN RESTAURANT!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

I FINALLY found a restaurant worthy of being called a five star restaurant!! The staff were very attentive and friendly, Our server, Dani, was one of the best we've ever had. My wife had Endless Shrimp, which means they kept bringing shrimp until she was COMPLETELY full. For an appetizer we had Lobster Pizza. In the middle of the Midwest, one doesn't expect great lobster, but this one was. Very nice. I had Rainbow Trout, instead of salmon which everyone has. It was prepared to perfection.
They kept my wife's ice tea glass full and my Sam Adams on tap was very nice.
We were too full for desserts altho they looked very nice in the pictures.
I remember earlier Red Lobsters having a more nautical atmosphere But the place was very nice and clean.

• Visited September 2012