“Average pizza great train”
Review of Pizza King

Pizza King
Ranked #63 of 100 Restaurants in Avon
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

Gives me diarrhea every time I go there. I've been there 4 times. The pizza is ok. The only cool thing is the train delivering the drinks. Really old tv's and videogames. I think thr whole place needs yo be clean.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

This restaurant looks like the general upkeep and cleaning has been avoided for a long period of time, but the pizza is still great. The train seats and the train that brings drinks is an interesting bonus, but a facelift could help this place be really great.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Great place for the kids and we really love the pizza though I continue to think its too salty but that's what my wife likes. Inside is outdated though and not really updated, though they seem to keep it as clean as they can with outdated and very poor flooring.

Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

We have been to this location several times because my kids love the trains that deliver the food to our table. That is the best part. Restaurant is dirty, restrooms are disgusting. Food is ok bug not that great. I don't think we will be back.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

pizza is great. similar to arni's.
drinks are delivered to your table on a train. tv's at each table for 25 cents for 15 minutes or so.

the place needs a good cleaning. grimey feeling. kids who work there are not too motivated. carpets are dirty.