“Excellent locally owned eatery”
Review of Frost Bite

Frost Bite
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Avon
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed January 24, 2012

Great little family owned, non-chain restaurant. You can walk up, order and eat outside or do the drive-through. Pet friendly, there are small cones which our dog goes crazy for. During warm weather they sponsor numerous cruise-ins which typically involve supporting a local charity like the animal shelter. This is the stereotypical business that is critical to a community and Frost Bite does their part well. We visit at least once a month.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

The soft serve is very good. I always take my doggies there. They have little doggie cups. It is as good as Dairy Queen or better.

Reviewed August 27, 2011

I took a respite from my Atkins regime tonight and had a scoop of their chocolate supreme ice cream on a cone. It was worth it! It's real, firm textured, ice cream scooped by hand. That is hard to find in this area. The chocolate was dark and rich. The restaurant at night has a lovely ambiance for an ice cream shop. The patio lighting gives the place such a pleasant glow. This is a unique spot to visit. Well kept, clean.

1  Thank stinkybinkie
Reviewed December 16, 2009

Great tenderloin. Resteraunt is a mix of ice cream parlor with a large selection and American eatery. Food is cooked to order. No dining room. All seating is outside

1  Thank popabook
Reviewed September 22, 2009

I moved to Avon in 2007 and was hoping to find a food stand like the one in my hometown. The food is excellent! I would try the fish sandwiches;they are to die for. And, I have never had bad service. Always with a smile. I will continue to patronize this restaurant for as long as it stands.

1  Thank southerngirl03

Been to Frost Bite? Share your experiences!