“Great Rooms, Fair Price.... But....”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Avon
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Avon
Idaho
“Great Rooms, Fair Price.... But....”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Had to go to Indy for a trade show and most of the event Hotels were booked up... so did a search and found availability here... Great check in, the front desk folks awesome, Great room, Good breakfast.... but I have to say the room cleaning was lousy! maybe they had help problems and I heard something to that effect, but still a Hotel of this caliber should not be working on the margin with help... Other than that great alternative for our needs!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Eric S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Avon, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
We are so sorry that you were not completely happy with your accomodations. The cleanliness of our rooms and property is our main concern. We are addressing this issue and are seeing results. We promise your next trip will be better.

We do have a nice hotel with friendly staff and comfortable accomodations. It was nice to have you with us. Please come back real soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Rooms were clean and comfortable. TV reception was terrible and there was limited number of channels. Weather channel was set for West Coast (not ideal considering terrible weather I had to travel in). I believe hotel opted for for cheap Breakfast and coffee station were good. Fitness area needs more towels and floor mats for working out on.

• Stayed December 2013
Annapolis, Maryland
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

We arrived a couple hours before check-in & were placed right into a suite that we had reserved. It was next to the elevator, & we were switched to another room (@ our request) before unpacking our bags! The front desk rep & the housekeeping & maintenance personnel, went out of their way to accommodate us. Our king suite was in perfect order & our view was a peaceful, tranquil cornfield. The location is next to a nice, new Wal-Mart, restaurants & shopping. I will stay here again when I come to visit! Enjoy!

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I booked a room here for my sister and 5yr old niece. They were in town for a wedding that my niece was the flower girl in this summer. Needless to say I was unbelievably upset when my sister called and told me that when she pulled the comforter back for my niece to get in bed she found there were hairs in the bed and on the pillow!! And when she went to the front desk to let them know, the reception employee, when asked, said they didn't know if the linens were changed on both beds when only one person was booked in the room the night before!! Really? Are you kidding me?? And since they didn't get to the hotel til late that evening, housekeeping was already gone for the day, so the same employee offered to give my sister some clean sheets, so that SHE could change the linens on the dirty bed! Seriously!!! She and I did both receive a phone call and apology from the manager on duty the next day, who told us that those things never happen and she couldn't believe it! When she offered to refund my money, I told her I didn't care about the money, I just want to know when a guest books a room that they will always get clean linens on both beds in a room!!! Uggghhh!!

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank purdueboilers3
Rockville, Indiana
Reviewed November 9, 2013

My fiance and I have stayed at this property on a few occasions. We've always received top-notch service from the front desk. Rooms are very clean. If you are enjoying Avon, location is perfect. Will definately be staying again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Boracay, Philippines
Reviewed November 1, 2013

My husband and I were visiting our son in Crawfordsville, IN. There's no Marriott properties in Crawfordsville so we decided to stay in the closest town where there is a Marriott properties. Luckily we found Fairfield Inn & Suites in Indianapolis Avon.

We checked in Saturday night and we checked out Monday morning. Our room was nice and typical "FAIRFIELD INN SMELL" it smells nice, the bed is comfortable. There is a microwave, fridge, and a flat screen tv in our room.

Sunday we drove to Crawfordsville and when we came back in our room: two worst things happened. 1. the big pile of receipts that I leave in the table were gone. 2. Our room smells like a dead skunk!

The housekeeper threw away those important receipts.

I called the front desk and ask for room freshener. She sprayed the room but after several minutes the skunk smells was still there.

Angela, was so helpful. She moved us into another room and the room was nice.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Cinammon_Hearts
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Stayed here this past weekend for a wedding nearby. Check in was flawless and I was able to get items that I had forgotten. Our room was clean and nicely decorated. The pool, gym and breakfast was great. My only complaint was that our rather large block of rooms were broken up over all 4 floors. It would have been nice to be placed together. However, I would stay here again.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Avon
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#2 of 2 in Avon
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Avon
Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis/Brownsburg
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Indianapolis W - Airport Area
Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Airport/Plainfield
Cambria hotel & suites Indianapolis Airport

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Avon? Share your experiences!