“Excellent Stay!”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Avon
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Excellent Stay!”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I've been working in the Avon area for the better part of 3 weeks. There was not a single day that I experienced anything unsatisfactory. From the time I woke up and had the complementary breakfast to time I went to bed everything was wonderful. The ladies working the breakfast bar always greeted me with a smile. I would come and go several times thru the day the the front dest people always said hello or wished me a good day. Maintenance staff / housekeeping did a good job freshening up my room and there where several times I observed maintenance cleaning and repairing what might be considered minor details but it's those things that when not attended to eventually add up and bring down the quality of the property. I even saw management walking the halls making sure things up to standard. Bryan told me that if I hear or see any other guests getting loud to let him know so he could make sure I as well as other guests were not inconvienenced. This impressed me that he wanted to make sure that I was taken care of. In addition to the excellent accomodations, the Fairfield Inn is located within minutes of restaurants and shopping.

I look forward to returning to the Avon / Indianapolis area again and will be staying at the Fairfield Inn on Angelina Way!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Alecia_Thompson, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Avon, responded to this review, November 4, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind words. I will make sure to thank the staff personally and share with them, so that they may see what a great job they did and are continuing to do for our guest. I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment on our hotel. I am very glad we were able to accomodate you. Have a wonderful day.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Stayed here for my son's tennis tournament. Our room was pristine with nice finishes. It was also very quiet and near several places to dine & shop. The continental breakfast had so many choices, I couldn't make up my mind. For the 2 mornings we were there, the night desk clerk (I think her name was Rebecca or Becky) made sure breakfast was ready for the tennis players earlier than stated hours so that they could eat before their early morning matches. She went way above the call of duty. If you read any of my other reviews, you will find that I speak favorably of most hotels I stay in. This is because I only stay in places with good reviews. However, this hotel really stands out!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Alecia_Thompson, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Avon, responded to this review, October 14, 2012
Thank you for your great comments, and we hope to welcome you back soon!
Alecia Thompson, General Manager
ogden, IL
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Our family stayed at this hotel in August, 2012. The front desk gentleman went over and above what was expected of him. We stayed there as part of a softball tournament, he was accommodating at check in, kept calm with all kinds of questions and kids running around, I heard he even offered to help with washing our uniforms. The hotel started breakfast early the next morning to accommodate our team needing to be out and about early and they did not have to do it, but it was much appreciated that they did. Superb customer service! The hotel is clean and updated and in a great location (very close to Walmart for everything you forgot) and several restaurants close by. If we head back this direction we would definitely stay here again. Thanks!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your kind words, and I will share your comments with my team.
Saint Joseph, Illinois
Reviewed August 7, 2012

We stayed in Avon last weekend and the front desk gentleman was great! Very accomodating and the late night front desk woman was also outstanding. She started breakfast for us early even though it wasn't her job. We were very pleased with the hotel and staff. Would defiently stay again. Thanks again to the front desk, you should be recognized for your helpfulness.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
I appreciate your kind comments, and I am very glad that we were able to assist you. We'll be looking forward to your next visit. Alecia Thompson
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed April 6, 2012

Stayed here for one night in January for business. It was close to the office and served its purpose. There is a complimentary and minimalistic breakfast offered in the lobby in the mornings. The rooms are clean and look new. There are a couple shopping centers nearby. Charbono's restaurant is a few minutes away and is very good. All in all, best you'll find in the area and good example of a typical Fairfield Inn.

Room Tip: Save $4 bucks at starbucks by grabbing your coffee from the lobby before leaving in the morning.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your great post. We enjoyed having you with us and hope to welcome you back soon.
Usa, Japan
Reviewed March 28, 2012

Although it is in Avon, I would consider this an Indy hotel. We frequently stay in Marriott properties and had always used one considered an "airport" hotel before. Although the other one has a free shuttle, this one was much better all around, in my opinion. The staff were excellent, hotel was clean, breakfast (included with our room) was plentiful and even included scrambled eggs and sausage sandwiches that could be heated in the microwave instead of just carbs. Coffee is always great and available day and night. Beds were comfortable. Showers were nice. My only complaint, if there is one, was the size of the pool. It was very small and hard to do anything except get wet in it.

Although it has nothing to do with the hotel, this road is very busy on the weekend. If you want to eat out, you WILL be waiting in line. One place worth waiting is City BBQ. It's not on TripAdvisor yet, otherwise I would leave a separate rating for them. I have lived in the south for many years and this place did not disappoint. The ribs practically fell off the bone. It's pretty new.

The hotel is very convenient for shopping if you need anything. The Walmart is practically next door with a Target nearby. Almost every store and restaurant is represented in just a few miles. Not far from I 465 on the west side of Indy. This will be our go to hotel in Indy from now on.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Alecia_Thompson, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Avon, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
We were thrilled to read how you enjoyed our location, services and food quality. We will celebrate those with Associates as we do so enjoy when we go above and beyond our guests' expectations.

Thank you, and we look forward to your return.
Tennyson, IN
Reviewed March 12, 2012

Myself, husband, and son were in town for a competition my son was in. We did not get in until 8:30 PM and as the Front Desk Clerk was explaining their amenities and complimentary breakfast which started at 7 my husband quietly said to me we would have to leave in enough time to stop for breakfast since we planned on leaving at 6:30 AM. The Clerk offered to have us 3 complimentary breakfast's ready to go at 6:30. The lobby and room were very clean and comfortable. When we checked out the next morning our breakfast bags were waiting for us at the front desk.
We were very impressed with the hotel and the service. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us and for your kind words about our hotel and our team which we are extremely proud of. We so look forward to the pleasure of your stay very soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Avon
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#2 of 2 in Avon
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Avon
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Indianapolis W - Airport Area
Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis/Brownsburg
Wingate By Wyndham Indianapolis Airport-Rockville Rd.
Holiday Inn Indianapolis Airport
Holiday Inn Indianapolis Airport
#2 of 180 in Indianapolis

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Avon? Share your experiences!