Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Avon
$116
Agoda.com
White House Suites Indianapolis Airport(Plainfield)(Great Value!)
$79
ComfortInn
$82
$115
$107
All reviewsstayed herefront desktype hotelstale smelllots of free parkingearly flightrestaurants and shoppingnext morningnice hotelfree continental breakfastwould definitely stay here againroom was clean and comfortableclose to the airportfresh fruitwalmartpillowsspeedway
Reviewed April 21, 2011

We stayed here last weekend and found the hotel to be very nice. The staff was friendly and went out of their way to help us... And when there was an issue (outside of their control) everyone was terrific with follow up.

Breakfast was nice, pool was clean, and beds were good. I would stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank Brizkiz
Reviewed March 2, 2011

I'm a frequent traveler, and have stayed at this Fairfield several times before while visiting relatives. The newness of the hotel has always stood out, and maybe obscured some of the problems, which were in evidence for the first time on this trip.

When I first got to my room, I noticed the toilet paper in the bathroom hadn't been replenished; both rolls were pretty skinny. Then I noticed a layer of dust on the furniture, and sticky rings on the coffee table. I overlooked all this, though, because everything else was fine. However, when I returned to my room the next evening, having been out all day, I was disappointed to find that no one had been in to clean. I left my room at 11:00 AM, took the "Privacy Please" sign off my door, and saw a cleaning cart in the hallway. When I returned at 10:00 PM, the room had not been touched. This just isn't acceptable. When I called down to the main desk, I was told there was no housekeeping staff on duty at night - which I find odd, as most hotels (admittedly, of higher class than this one) I stay at have a skeleton crew on duty 24/7. And there was no one at the desk who could do anything more than make note of my complaint - no manager on duty.

When I checked out the next morning and asked to speak to a manager, same thing - no one was on duty. So I will be making my official complaint to Marriott online.

I really hope this hotel gets its housekeeping act together, as it really is a brand spanking new hotel that would have a lot going for it, otherwise.

On a positive note, the first night I was there the area was hit by tornadoes and thunderstorms, and at 2:15 AM the front desk called all the rooms to tell them there was a tornado warning, and suggest that everyone go down to the first floor. I appreciated this consideration for my safety, and the woman on duty that night (not the person I spoke with the night after) was bustling around, handing out blankets and juice and making fresh coffee for all of us. Again, I appreciated all this.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank ScribblerChicago
Reviewed October 24, 2010

This is a model for the Marriot chain of Fairfields to come. It is very modern, clean and brand new. If you have the need to stay on the west side (Avon, Plainfield, etc.) I would recommend this hotel. It is small and definitely not full-service, but outshines any Fairfield Inn I've stayed at and many of the full-service Marriott's I've been to.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 7, 2010

I stayed at this hotel for three days while in Indiana for training.. I had stayed here once before while in town for a funeral. Both times I found the hotel super clean, quiet and freindly. The breakfast is great, the rooms large and comfortable.. The staff is super friendly, always having a sincere smile ready... I will stay here every time I am back in Indy!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 17, 2010

I had stayed at another Fairfield Inn the prior night and was so impressed with it, that I wanted to find other Fairfield Inn's to stay at. When I learned that this hotel had only been open a few weeks, I had to check it out. It's outside the I465 loop that goes around Indianapolis, maybe a 7-10 minute drive from I465. Easy to find, plenty of parking. My room was on the third floor, king sized bed, but no microwave or refrigerator. Used my laptop, had a good strong wi-fi signal. The room had the same decor as the other Fairfield Inn that I had stayed at - a modern, contemporary look, and very clean. And the bed was very comfortable. On check out, the front desk staff were very friendly. Not sure if this was Marriott training, or inherent Hoosier friendliness. Nice hotel!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled solo