“Best BBQ Sauce!”

Add it.
Big Daddy's Barbeque
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed June 29, 2014

We used to eat here every Friday or Sunday for Fried Chicken! I was the BEST we had ever had ANYWHERE! Sorry to say, they changed the recipe and we've not been back. We do stop on occasion just to pick up the Sweet BBQ sauce!

Reviewed June 1, 2014

We are visiting the area, and tonight I ordered takeout for my husband and myself from Big Daddy's Barbecue. On a positive note, the order was packaged very well in plastic cups and wrapped in plastic wrap. However, once we started eating our food, I realized that the cornbread was as sweet as cake and obviously from a mix, the sweet potato casserole consisted of only sweet potatoes and sugary syrup which was very odd, and the green beans were canned with no added seasoning, just like they'd been dumped right out of a can. I was disappointed that I paid $18 for our meal, but I gave them the benefit of the doubt because I'm used to southern food and maybe they do it differently here.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

They should rename this place Big Daddy's House of Crapola. Our office had a carry-out order and I chose the meatloaf dinner and two side orders of the soup beans. First of all, the meatloaf tasted like stuffing (a first for me), and had a grainy mouth-feel. Seemed like a lot of filler. They gave me the "heel" and it was burnt and dry. It was also supposed to have a "hint" of BBQ sauce on the top.....not even a trace. The soup beans weren't bad, but the corn bread was as dry as a popcorn fart. They also didn't put BBQ sauce in with my co-worker's pulled pork sandwich ("oh, you wanted BBQ with your BBQ?), and they also forgot condiments. When we called, they said they serve the pulled pork without sauce and people put in on themselves. That's all well and good, but, you've got to meet people half way and at least give them the sauce. My co-worker had to drive back to the restaurant and pick up BBQ sauce and condiments. By the time she returned, her sandwich was cold. They did give her a coupon for a free sandwich, but I think they should have had a fresh one made for when she arrived.

Don't see a reason to go back.

1  Thank Linerguy
Reviewed September 2, 2013

First, the food is good. it's not great but no better then say City Barbecues. $9 for a 1/4lbs sandwich w/2 sides = not a "great" value.
i was there on Labor day weekend for dinner with 5 family members. the first thing i noticed is the building. it looks like it used to be someone's garage first; but usually good BBq comes out of not so healthy looking places.
now the not so good, we waited to be seated and waited even longer to get our food not everyone's food was correct. then i waited again just to cash out at the bar.
lastly, i dont know what to think of the staff. the waitress was extremely overwhelmed by having 6 tables to serve (we were the largest table). there were at least 2 other guys working in the kitchen. it just amazed me that the owner/manager wouldnt help our waitress in anyway.
total bill: ~$55 just in food.
P.s. every FRIDAY NIGHT starting at 7 PM KARAOKE!!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

We live in this area. Im all for small businesses. This place is a local pit..service is horrible. We were ignored for most of the time we were there. The restaurant is tight and uncomfortable. The food was cold and didnt taste desirable. The price was outrageous! It was over fifty dollars for our family of four. Its was my husband two small children and myself. ..They are not always grilling. . so we don't know where the meat is coming from... Take it from a local. . save your wallet and time don't bother with it. Try another local. . We do have some really good restaurants. Don't let this place ruin us.