“More isn't always better” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Auburn
“More isn't always better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

Very generous in portion sizes such as 5 egg omelet but most of my friends avoid coming here due to large amount of waste or needing to always take food home with you. The soups are a big draw for me and bottomless! Very relaxed atmosphere.

Visited October 2013

Bay City, Michigan
“Lack Luster”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014

Big menu but have tried this place three times and have yet to find a good meal. Reasonable prices yet was there for lunch and was asked to pay for our meal as soon as the food came to the table, the reason given was that they were closing out the register. The waitress came back with the change and asked for her tip too as she said she was leaving. Other two times we were there for dinner and hoped maybe we just had back luck on prior visits. Skip this place and try other restaurants in Auburn, IN all the others are better except one.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Grabill, Indiana
“Wonderful Small Town American Diner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

My kids and I were out and about and decided we were hungry for a diner. Some wanted burgers, I wanted breakfast. I have been thru this little town that is about 20 mins from our home several times. I have never noticed this place. This was our first time to drive through in the dark, and there it was shining bright. There were only two or so tables occupied, so we drove around the block a few times trying to decide. What a pleasant surprise! The menu was large, almost anything you could want. The prices were even better. One of my little girls wanted toast with what she ordered and the waitress had no problem substituting. The food was brought out in a very timely manner. It was so much food. I have never seen so much food served. Everyone cleaned ate till they were stuffed and we had left overs to bring home. I did not care for the pancakes, but I am picky about pancakes anyhow. My daughter loved her Mickey Mouse pancakes. The place has a great atmosphere. So cute, my daughter said it looked like a place from the movies. Four of us ate for less than $30 and we could have feed two other grown ups with just the food we ordered. We will become regulars. The waitstaff was awesome and very friendly.

• Visited November 2013