“I loved the motel, but count your hangers before you leave, my family was accused of stealing hangers.” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Suites Auburn

Comfort Suites Auburn
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Auburn
Delton
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2010

The motel was fun, it was the second time I had stayed at this one. I even brought my family with me the second time. We reserved 4 rooms. The grandchildren loved the pool & hot tub, and we loved staying togather. A month later when my bill came, I noticed I had an additional $12 charge. I called the hotel and was informed that there was 6 hangers missing from one of our rooms, and I had been charged for them. I know the motel does not know my family, but we are a good family with values of right and wrong, and have NEVER been accused of taking anything let alone hangers. So I guess if you go to this motel, my suggestion is always count your hangers.....Who steals hotel hangers anyway? Sorry you lost four good families over hangers...the true loss is yours.

Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank deltongranny

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2009

The Comfort Suites in Auburn was our choice for our 20th wedding anniversary, and we made the right choice!

The front desk woman was professional, quick, and courteous; everything you want in that position. The room was spacious and very clean; the bed was very comfortable. The motel was quiet and in a very good location. The breakfasts were basic, but good, with a good selection and a clean, spacious breakfast room. The parking lot was even clean!

This is a great place to stay in Auburn!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
Canaan Valley, West Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2008

Large, comfortable and very clean room. A good value for the price.

• Liked — Cleanliness
  • Disliked — The individual taking care of the dining area grousing about something on TV and gow it would be nice to be rich.
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
Grand Rapids, mI
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2007

This may be the best $63 / night hotel I've ever stayed at.

The room was big and clean. Both the bathroom and the bed were nice. My only (minor) complaint was that the water pressure out of the shower head was a bit weak.

The staff is pleasant and responsible. They have complimentary cookies, popcorn, coffee and hot chocolate available around the clock! The lobby and breakfast area are nice. The free morning breakfast is definitely way above average ... it features fresh waffles, eggs, bacon, biscuits etc.

The pool area is only average ... there's both a pool and hot tub but the pool is small and the hot tub is overchlorinated. The room is plenty warm though, and towels are plentiful.

Overall, I'd definitely stay here again.

• Liked — Value
  • Disliked — Too much chlorine in hot tub.
  • Stayed November 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
Cincinnati
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2006

My wife and I stayed at the Comfort Suites in Auburn on a weekend visit. The suite was very spacious and everything was as expected. The breakfast included bagels, waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage, and cereal. The young lady who took care of the breakfast area did a great job. Everything at this motel was excellent.

• Liked — Cleanliness
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Tips/Secrets — Good location for Auburn-Cord-Duesenburg museum visit
  • Stayed July 2006, traveled as a couple
Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2004

My husband and I stayed here a week ago on our wedding night. It is a nice hotel. We were only here for 10 hours and slept most of it, but of what I seen, it was nice, especialy for the price. Thy werent very polite, but the rooms were nice, and big, with a sink and fridge. :) The walls seemed thin, b/c we could hear the neighbors conversations easily and could hear guys laughing al night, but I guess you get what you pay for. :) I would recommend it. Its nice for auburn.

• Stayed December 2004
Albany NY
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2004

We stayed Feb 14 - 18, 04 and found the hotel very, very comfortable for a non-luxery hotel. Rooms were very clean, breakfast was nice. The hotel appears to be new . . . cannot predict what it will look like a year from now. Would recommend staying here for now.

1 Thank FoundParadise
Also consider these accommodations in or near Auburn
La Quinta Inn & Conference Center Auburn
Hampton Inn Dupont Road
Hampton Inn Dupont Road
#6 of 44 in Fort Wayne
Holiday Inn Express Kendalville

Been to Comfort Suites Auburn? Share your experiences!