“Very nice stay -- very helpful staff” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Suites Auburn

Comfort Suites Auburn
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Auburn
Pittsburgh, PA
“Very nice stay -- very helpful staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2011

My husband and I stayed at Comfort Suites while in Auburn for a car show. In spite of the fact that they were very busy, the front desk person was very friendly and check-in was fast and easy. We had no complaints at all about the room, which was clean and large with 2 queen beds and a comfortable sitting area. The breakfast was quite good, with a nice selection of items served in a clean and pleasant setting. When we ran into a bit of a glitch in our schedule on the day we were leaving, they were very accomodating and offered us a late check-out, sollving our problem immediately. We would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Auburnchoice, General Manager at Comfort Suites Auburn, responded to this review, July 25, 2011
Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent trip to Auburn.

We appreciate and value your business and are please to know that the Comfort Suites met your expectations of cleanliness, service, value, and most of all hospitality.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

We look forward to serving you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
pittsburgh
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2011

I got a great deal (AAA) and stayed in a very large King Suite. The breakfast included: Bacon, egg patties, waffles, bread, cereal, yogurt, donuts/danish and a variety of coffee. The nice lady running the breakfast kept everything neat and tidy.

There is a clean indoor pool / hot tub and a well equipped work out area.

My third floor room looked out onto a charming pond with resident geese and ducks! The VERY LARGE room was spotless with a separate seating/desk area & sofa-bed. The in room (single serving)coffeemaker , microwave and refrigerator were added bonuses , and the FREE WIFI worked fine!

The hotel is tricky to find- take the road that heads toward the WALMART and turn left at the first cross street. THAR SHE BLOWS! on the right hand side!!

overall an EXCELLENT experience!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for choosing us during your stay in Auburn.

We apologize that finding us was not as convenient as it might have been but glad you made it to us anyway.

We appreciate you sharing your experience about our amentities with other travelers and are happy to know our team here made a good impression while you were in our care.

Once again thank you and we look forward to seeing you again.
Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2010

Hotel is very nice, comfy and clean. Breakfast is awesome. We will return.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Road Warrior
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2010

I spent one night here passing through on my way to Detroit and I was very pleased with this hotel. Its an older property, nothing fancy but it was very clean, quiet and comfortable.

Because it's an older hotel there were quite a few little maintenance issues but none of them took anything away from my stay. For example the dryer in the guest laundry did not work, the side door entrance key reader did not work, the sink in the bathroom drained very slowly and the toilet was stopped up and had to be plunged before we could use it. Also, you could tell that the carpeting and furnishings in the room were getting a little ratty as well. Still, like I said before these few things didn't affect my overall feelings towards the hotel.

I got the impression that the employees who run this hotel, from the housekeeping staff to management, take pride in their work but they probably aren't given a lot to work with in terms of finances from the ownership itself, at least that's what it seemed like to me.

Overall this is a very solid hotel with a fantastic housekeeping staff and I wouldn't hesitate to stay again anytime.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank AlCzervik1
Delton
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2010

The motel was fun, it was the second time I had stayed at this one. I even brought my family with me the second time. We reserved 4 rooms. The grandchildren loved the pool & hot tub, and we loved staying togather. A month later when my bill came, I noticed I had an additional $12 charge. I called the hotel and was informed that there was 6 hangers missing from one of our rooms, and I had been charged for them. I know the motel does not know my family, but we are a good family with values of right and wrong, and have NEVER been accused of taking anything let alone hangers. So I guess if you go to this motel, my suggestion is always count your hangers.....Who steals hotel hangers anyway? Sorry you lost four good families over hangers...the true loss is yours.

Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank deltongranny
California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2009

The Comfort Suites in Auburn was our choice for our 20th wedding anniversary, and we made the right choice!

The front desk woman was professional, quick, and courteous; everything you want in that position. The room was spacious and very clean; the bed was very comfortable. The motel was quiet and in a very good location. The breakfasts were basic, but good, with a good selection and a clean, spacious breakfast room. The parking lot was even clean!

This is a great place to stay in Auburn!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
Canaan Valley, West Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2008

Large, comfortable and very clean room. A good value for the price.

• Liked — Cleanliness
  • Disliked — The individual taking care of the dining area grousing about something on TV and gow it would be nice to be rich.
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Auburn
La Quinta Inn & Conference Center Auburn
Holiday Inn Express Kendalville
Hampton Inn Dupont Road
Hampton Inn Dupont Road
#6 of 44 in Fort Wayne

Been to Comfort Suites Auburn? Share your experiences!